Possible return of old/favorite mascots at the parks.

Fox&Hound

I still think it would be awesome if they used Pete’s Silly Sideshow Space as a random character meet and greet space. Keep it rotating- you never know who you will see...

I gotta ask- what's the deal with Roger Rabbit in the parks? Throughout the 80's and 90's he was everywhere in Disneyland and Disney MGM Studios but now it seems like he's only ever rarely seen on the west coast. Is it just because he's a dated character or is it due to some contract/picture deal with whatever companies they collaborated to make the movie with that expired? I'm just curious why I never see him at Walt Disney World anymore.

brb1006

I gotta ask- what's the deal with Roger Rabbit in the parks? Throughout the 80's and 90's he was everywhere in Disneyland and Disney MGM Studios but now it seems like he's only ever rarely seen on the west coast. Is it just because he's a dated character or is it due to some contract/picture deal with whatever companies they collaborated to make the movie with that expired? I'm just curious why I never see him at Walt Disney World anymore.
Possibly the contract

Cmdr_Crimson

It's mostly contract related with Amblin & Spielberg. Not sure what agreement they have based on Toontown Spin or related Merchandise..But, Roger can be seen along with a very disturbing Jessica Rabbit costume and Face Character Eddie Valiant in Disney Studios Paris
13536560983_111f526394_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom