Possible MK fireworks while MK is closed in the evening?

TrainsOfDisney

this was valid up until last year we had a friend try to come they were turned away coming from the TTC to Poly CM’s were standing at the walk ways scanning bands and checking dining reservation names.

When? I was at Polynesian this year for New Years Eve and they were scanning bands at the main beach but that’s it. I was there for the early show and watched the midnight show from within the park so maybe they close the walkway from the ttc for the midnight show? But that would be just for New Years Eve, not all the time.

Giss Neric

So what happens to the fireworks supply they are routinely getting for Happily Ever After during their closures? I remember there are times they double the fireworks in a show just to use all the fireworks. They can't save those or store them that long.

Lilofan

So what happens to the fireworks supply they are routinely getting for Happily Ever After during their closures? I remember there are times they double the fireworks in a show just to use all the fireworks. They can't save those or store them that long.
Fireworks generally don't expire. It's not wise to keep them in humid conditions. If they are stored in climate controlled units, it should be fine.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The supply stopped.

They can’t just “double the fireworks”. It doesn’t work like that apart from the night when Wishes swapped from manual to automated control.

Giss Neric

The supply stopped.

They can’t just “double the fireworks”. It doesn’t work like that apart from the night when Wishes swapped from manual to automated control.
Oh okay. I just noticed especially around January for the last two years that they added fire power to HEA's fireworks especially the finale. You could really tell especially someone who has watched HEA a couple of times, so I just assumed they were using up excess fireworks supply.

TrainsOfDisney

Oh okay. I just noticed especially around January for the last two years that they added fire power to HEA's fireworks especially the finale. You could really tell especially someone who has watched HEA a couple of times, so I just assumed they were using up excess fireworks supply.

There are certainly variations in the amount and type of shells used.

I think Martin was mostly saying the show is never “doubled” ... well except for New Years when the large shells are literally doubled but that involves another launch site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom