Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

EricsBiscuit

Currently consuming potato soup at les Halles. I took this 5 mins ago and yes I know you've all seen it but here it is and an update on the skyway

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 293
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 294

EricsBiscuit

My dad raised a great point: if they build around the pavilion then how do they service the restraunts and shops with the queue line blocking the way?

When our business manufactured animation, we would drive around that service road behind world showcase all the time to deliver our animated products (animated as in dolls that could move).

peter11435

My dad raised a great point: if they build around the pavilion then how do they service the restraunts and shops with the queue line blocking the way?

When our business manufactured animation, we would drive around that service road behind world showcase all the time to deliver our animated products (animated as in dolls that could move).
That's accounted for in the plans posted

danlb_2000

Premium Member
UOTE="EricsBiscuit, post: 7783017, member: 114972"]My dad raised a great point: if they build around the pavilion then how do they service the restraunts and shops with the queue line blocking the way?

When our business manufactured animation, we would drive around that service road behind world showcase all the time to deliver our animated products (animated as in dolls that could move).[/QUOTE]

You can see the new delivery access road in the plans:

upload_2017-7-4_19-9-50.png

Babysinclair

If EPCOT had food and wine on a permanent basis with quality themed kiosks would that help or hinder thing$

Personally I would visit much more.

I feel like I saw in a thread once mention permanent booths being talked about. Not sure if I'm making that up or not. I did notice the Mexico booth was up beyond the end of F&G and thought maybe it was a test run of a more permanent booth presence at EPCOT.

Speaking of food are changes being discussed on any of the food offerings in France with the overhaul?

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Haven't they been using Figment as the mascot for F&W? Shifting to Remy would create a nice merch tie-in to the new attraction.

F&W 2016: Chef Mickey was the icon. Figment and Remy and Anna & Elsa (!) appeared on merch. Remy was featured with a "Hide & Squeak" in World Showcase.

Arts Festival 2017: Figment was the mascot.

Flower & Garden 2017: Farmer Mickey and zany international vegetable stereotypes. Figment got a topiary and some merch.

F&W 2017: Seems Remy's getting top billing so far.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I feel like I saw in a thread once talk of permanent booths being talked about. Not sure if I'm making that up or not. I did notice the Mexico booth was up beyond the end of F&G and thought maybe it was a test run of a more permanent booth presence at EPCOT.

Speaking of food are changes being discussed on any of the food offerings in France with the overhaul?

I don't know about permeant booths, but based on permits I have see it does look like they have been putting in more permanent utilities to support the booths of the past few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom