Poss. date for new version of M:S???

chupamiubre

well i go int tomrrow for 14hr of fun at the new setup what fun its going to suck and yes us cast members that work ther hate it

one of the best things is when we wer being told about it the imagneer said they would make the side changes apparent hahahahahahhahahah
anyone who has worked at MS knows that abouit ever 5min NO JOKE as they are strapped in and i go to go close the capsule they ask if it spins i KIDD YOU NOT EVERY DAY I GET ASKED THAT

so i can see massive headachs tho and the need of more breaks and drugs lots and lots of drugs

COOLKID007

They've been changing a lot of stuff around, but they gotta tone M:S down a little. I am not going on it any more cause i think two people died on it. It isn't for me until it's toned down.

chupamiubre

COOLKID007 said:
They've been changing a lot of stuff around, but they gotta tone M:S down a little. I am not going on it any more cause i think two people died on it. It isn't for me until it's toned down.

well unless you have massive heart problems then your fine

i love it how they think that its the ride alone doing this heck we had some one die in energy and pirates you dont see people not riding them becuse of that

but people will be dumb so i guess i have to live with it

DonaldDoleWhip

COOLKID007 said:
Go Taylor Hicks!!!!
No :lol:

Simon was wrong, he said the final two would both be guys. Hopefully, he's wrong about Taylor winning. Katherine is a MUCH better singer.

From now on, it's green for me. I've already experienced the orange version, and the beginning still gets to me. I think the toned down experience will be a bit more enjoyable for me.

Captain Chaos

Honestly, not a fan of M:S.. but didn't get sick on it... American Idol makes me more sick that M:S.... But, on my next trip, I just may try the Green Team version...

But why did they pick those colors: Orange and Green??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom