Positivity!!!!!!!!

Figment632

Original Poster
I know a few months back there was a thread that was similar to this but I am going to start a new one.

With all the negativity going around the boards lately I thought it would be good to say some positve things once again about WDW. There is much improvment that is needed but it is still the happiest place on Earth.

So share something positive and why you love WDW!!!! I will start.

I love WDW because there are many Disney Lands but only one Disney World.

It is the only place where you can have breakfast in Norway, travel into your favorite movies, go on an African Safari, and hang out with pirates.

dragongirl

I emailed all my positivity to Guest Communications the minute I got back from my trip! I especially singled out some CMs by name who were above and beyond what I'd have expected even from a CM. That seems to be the best use of the Internet to complain or praise, I think. Much faster to go straight to the source and let them know what you liked and didn't like.

Figment632

Original Poster
I emailed all my positivity to Guest Communications the minute I got back from my trip! I especially singled out some CMs by name who were above and beyond what I'd have expected even from a CM. That seems to be the best use of the Internet to complain or praise, I think. Much faster to go straight to the source and let them know what you liked and didn't like.

Thats not really what I meant. I wanted the thread to be what you love about WDW something positive for a change.

DisJosh

I'm sure all of us have MANY positive things to say about WDW. But what is so wrong with having an opinion? I'd pick another message board over this one if it were full of "I love WDW because..." posts and nothing else. The difference of opinion and experience are part of what make this an entertaining place to come day after day! I think there's a nice balance of positive and negative here at wdwmagic. :)

That being said...

I love WDW in part because of quick service food and hot cheese.

Epcot is a good thing too. ;)

Auroragirl

I love WDW b/c it reminds me people are still nice... and not just b/c they are getting paid for it. Many of the CM's are genuinely friendly and want to help. :)

And b/c my kids LOVE that place!!!! :ROFLOL:

:sohappy:

italyct23

I love Disney World because it is one of the few places where I can simply act like a child, be openly friendly to people without concern for looking strange, and make some of the most magical memories with my wife.

How many places leave you begging to go back within 24-48 hours of leaving?

-Mike

djpoore94

There are so many things I love about Disney I can't begin to list them all. I love the anticipation of our next trip (which always starts as we head to the airport to come home). I also love that you can be as busy as you want to be or you can just have a laid back relaxing vacation. We have never had a bad experience there :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom