Poseidon's Fury

_tinkerbell_

Original Poster
i went to universal and islands of adventure on my last trip last september, but i dont remember seeing poseidon's fury, could someone tell me what it is (ride or show?) what its about?, where it is? and whether it is good or not? thnx :)

The Mom

Premium Member
I haven't been in a while, but my recollection is that it's a "show" rather than a ride, but instead of sitting in one spot while they change scenes, you walk through different ones. There were also water and pyrotechnic effects, as I recall.

Holly

Mom's right - it's not a ride, it's a show that you walk through.

If you're strapped for time, it's something I'd take a pass on ... but the ending (and walking through water) is kinda neat.

JROK

Last September the attraction was closed so that it could be converted into a haunted house attraction for HHN XV... That's probably why you missed it...

DigitalDisney

As mentioned above, it's a walkthrough tour. The story has been completely overhauled halfway recently too (some people liked the original version, some like the new one).

The actual show is somewhat lengthy (20-30 mins?), and the waiting area can be claustrophobic and loud.

If you have time, you should see it once. As mentioned above, the water vortex tunnel is awesome. The show's finale is pretty good too.

themax

we enjoyed the show thought it was excellent, the only thing i would say is do not do it after water rides like us ,we had to wait a while and we where freezing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom