Port Orleans

Pippa

Has anyone out there stayed at Port Orleans as I've just booked to go in 2003, I stayed at the Caribbean Beach in 2000 and the Boardwalk Inn in 1998 and just wondered if its as nice

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hi,

I've stayed at Port Orleans Riverside many times. Which part are you staying at ? Riverside or French Quarter? Both parts are beautiful and have their own high points.

Upvote 0

Lord Alfred

I've stayed at both FQ and RS. I absolutely love FQ. RS is okay but I feel FQ is better. The great thing is that if you stay in one you get full access to the other, including all pools.

Upvote 0

Lance

I've stayed at both, I really don't know which one I like better, but I do think they are the two best moderates.....love the theming...

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I like French Quarter...

Even though I think the theming at riverside is better I like the size of French Quarter. Riverside is just too big. At French Quarter you never have to walk far to get to anywhere.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Just returned from WDW 9/24 where we stayed at PO-Riverside. This is a beautiful resort and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there. Have a great trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Stayed at RS recently. If was nice, big though which meant a walk to get anywhere but nothing too exerting.

The riverboats hires are nice. Thinking of staying at French Quarter next time.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by Stellajack
Just returned from WDW 9/24 where we stayed at PO-Riverside. This is a beautiful resort and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there. Have a great trip!:wave:

Hi Stella,

My family and I have stayed at POR many times (always in a Bayou room) We love it. They do a beautiful job on that resort at Christmas time. There are certain buildings that I always ask for so that we are close to everything. Since it is a BIG resort, I usually ask for specific buildings for my clients when I book their rooms so that they don't have to walk forever to get to the bus stop of food court.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom