Port Orleans- Riverside

James J

In the Parks
No
Anyone know if POFQ has the beignets with the booze ?
Yes, at Scat Cat's Club.
1663236479961.png

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just following up on my post… the resort was absolutely beautiful. Excellent customer service and all that we hoped for and expected. We will definitely stay there again, and were planning to until we switched our next trip in Nov to Disneyland. We had a pool view room in Alligator Bayou Bldg 25 and had a very short walk to the west Bus Stop. Only area I could see improvement with would actually be transportation related, not the resort. Generally West was first pickup (internal bay doubles for Disney Springs.). Two buses did not go in that order and instead of being able to get off at the South stop to fo to the main bldg it has already stopped there and proceeded to take wife off site. We got conflicting info from 2 different bus drivers, a concierge, and a bell hop. She got off at French Quarter each time and bell services brought her back via golf cart. It did cause her to miss out on a coach ride we had scheduled and paid for. It uses a dedicated route and schedule so couldn’t cut it short. I gave the ride to my friend and his family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom