Port Orleans Riverside Question

aladdin2007

Original Poster
We were interested in staying in the Bayou's section, (something different since we never have) but was just wondering have all these rooms now been rennovated? Or is it just certain ones or buildings? Thanks. Oh I also noticed during checkout on disneyworld.com that there really isnt an option for choosing the Bayou's or to request it, better to make reservation on phone?

ToTBellHop

We were interested in staying in the Bayou's section, (something different since we never have) but was just wondering have all these rooms now been rennovated? Or is it just certain ones or buildings? Thanks. Oh I also noticed during checkout on disneyworld.com that there really isnt an option for choosing the Bayou's or to request it, better to make reservation on phone?
All of POR has completed its most recent refurb. The only way to guarantee a room in Alligator Bayou is to book a preferred room (there are no preferred rooms in Magnolia Bend).

Tinkerbella16

Yup all rooms are renovated and very nice! What a difference from our stay there in 2007! They did a great job. We always have our TA make a note of it on our reservation if we want a certain section. There are a lot of rooms in Alligator Bayou so you should be fine getting a room there.

Mousemom67

All of POR has completed its most recent refurb. The only way to guarantee a room in Alligator Bayou is to book a preferred room (there are no preferred rooms in Magnolia Bend).
I just call and ask for an Alligator Bayou room and get one. You must be

Just call and ask for a Bayou room (standard, garden view, etc.). Shouldn't be a problem!

aladdin2007

Original Poster
I just call and ask for an Alligator Bayou room and get one. You must be

Just call and ask for a Bayou room (standard, garden view, etc.). Shouldn't be a problem!

I did thanks, got it! Well its not guaranteed they said but shouldnt be a problem.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I did thanks, got it! Well its not guaranteed they said but shouldnt be a problem.
There are many more bayou rooms than mansion rooms, and two of the 4 mansion buildings are dedicated Royal rooms, so the odds are definitely in your favor for a bayou room :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom