Port Orleans Re-Opening

nickys

Premium Member
Looks like the company is selling off mirrors that were meant for princess room refurbs. Anyone know the status of these?
The room refurbs are all done I think, the unofficial site portOrleans.org have photos of them from before the closure. The Royal rooms were redone to PatF.

Maybe these were left over mirrors from the old style rooms.

castlecake2.0

The room refurbs are all done I think, the unofficial site portOrleans.org have photos of them from before the closure. The Royal rooms were redone to PatF.

Maybe these were left over mirrors from the old style rooms.
The Royal Rooms are still there, the PatF rooms are different buildings.

nickys

Premium Member
The Royal Rooms are still there, the PatF rooms are different buildings.
Hmmm, I think they’re the same. The theme is primarily PatF but with other Princess touches too. But they’re called Royal Rooms, and are all in Oak Manor and Parterre Place.

The other Magnolia Bend rooms are “non Royal” rooms and accessible rooms.

Magnolia Bend rooms overview page:

Royal rooms:

castlecake2.0

Hmmm, I think they’re the same. The theme is primarily PatF but with other Princess touches too. But they’re called Royal Rooms, and are all in Oak Manor and Parterre Place.

The other Magnolia Bend rooms are “non Royal” rooms and accessible rooms.

The over the top ones are the Royal Rooms, they’re still there. The rest of magnolia bend got a slight refresh with hints of tiana added to it, but very subtle. I went to the website you mentioned and it says the over the top Royal rooms were supposed to be refurbished last year but has now been delayed indefinitely.

nickys

Premium Member
The over the top ones are the Royal Rooms, they’re still there. The rest of magnolia bend got a slight refresh with hints of tiana added to it, but very subtle. I went to the website you mentioned and it says the over the top Royal rooms were supposed to be refurbished last year but has now been delayed indefinitely.
Ah, OK then. I just went to those pages and didn’t see anything else.

So maybe they’re selling the old vanity mirrors off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom