Port of Entry theme music

mojolu

Original Poster
hey...

can anyone help me find the music playing @ islands of adventure - port of entry?

ive been looking for it everywhere :veryconfu

thnx:animwink:

darthjohnny

Is the music on the Port of Entry CD exclusive to Universal Studios?

Becuase I think pretty much all music played at Marvel Superhero Island is taken directly from the first Matrix soundtrack. :lol:

DigitalDisney

I'm not sure what the current status of the CD is, but I know it was definitely incomplete, although still amazing because it played a track from all of the major areas of the park.

Somewhere I have a tape I made with a recording of the Port of Entry music recorded right outside of the park entrance. It's basically a couple variations of the main Port of Entry theme.

As far as MSHI goes, I've heard both the Matrix soundtrack and the regular MSHI soundtrack. On my last visit (this summer), I definitely heard both soundtracks playing in different areas of the island. It seems that the Matrix music is played near the Port of Entry entrance, and the standard MSHI music played from Spiderman to Toon Lagoon.

On a related note, I'd love to hear source music from USF and IOA. I don't know why source music from WDW is much more available than music from USF/IOA.

darthjohnny

As far as MSHI goes, I've heard both the Matrix soundtrack and the regular MSHI soundtrack. On my last visit (this summer), I definitely heard both soundtracks playing in different areas of the island. It seems that the Matrix music is played near the Port of Entry entrance, and the standard MSHI music played from Spiderman to Toon Lagoon.

On a related note, I'd love to hear source music from USF and IOA. I don't know why source music from WDW is much more available than music from USF/IOA.

Yes, I have notice the change in music. They play the Matrix music from right around The Incredible Hulk Coaster/ Cafe 4 area up to right around Dr. Doom's FearFall/Capt. America's Cafe. Then there is a change by the enterance to Toon Lagoon.

I would like to get Universal Orlando Music too, but I don't think it is that popular when compared to Disney, especially since practically everything in the Universal Studios park comes from movie soundtracks. :)

Madison

I bought this CD when I attended the park in its inaugural year of operation and lost it some time later along with most of my other CDs. It remains among the handful that I haven't since replaced and I've been poking around on the internet periodically trying to find it. So, I'd be super-excited to find a copy as well, if someone has it.

MagliteL13

If you're looking for the soundtrack to IOA, check out AdventureMercantile.com . -- They have it for sale. As for the source audio, it just doesn't get leaked out.

Jeremy
RotM Attendant

IOACentralRadio

The "gong music" that is played at Port of Entry is not available anywhere. They do not play the Matrix music anywhere in the park, those are all from the CD. Around the Hulk and Storm you hear "Dr Banner Science Park" And around the Fantastic Four Cafe you hear some other track, cant remember it now.
You can find the CD on Ebay.
On a similar note, you can hear music from the Last Starfighter at the exit of Soarin.

darthjohnny

The "gong music" that is played at Port of Entry is not available anywhere. They do not play the Matrix music anywhere in the park, those are all from the CD. Around the Hulk and Storm you hear "Dr Banner Science Park" And around the Fantastic Four Cafe you hear some other track, cant remember it now.
You can find the CD on Ebay.
On a similar note, you can hear music from the Last Starfighter at the exit of Soarin.

They don't play the orchestrated music, but they do play songs from the soundtrack from the Matrix (featuring Rob Zombie, Marylin Manson, etc...) along with the other music you described.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom