POR with an 8 YO?

CSR is wonderful and the main pool is cool looking. One person on this thread did mention that CSR has conventions, and a lot of adults will be encountered. That is a true statement. My main Resort when we visit WDW is POR. They have lots of pools and activities to do, a wonderful food court and the resort is kid friendly. Plus take your child on the boat to Downtown Disney and he will be really excited going there in in my past experiences the ride back on the boat seems to have them go to sleep. There are Bikes and boats to rent. Various pools to use and Cane Pole Fishing and an arcade for your little one to use and of course a gift shop. POR is just a wonderful laid-Back Resort that begs you to just slow down, enjoy life and smell the roses. Beautiful resort grounds and so on. It all comes down to your personal preference as to which resort to choose. I truly feel you will enjoy POR the most.

Donaldoduck

Original Poster
CSR is wonderful and the main pool is cool looking. One person on this thread did mention that CSR has conventions, and a lot of adults will be encountered. That is a true statement. My main Resort when we visit WDW is POR. They have lots of pools and activities to do, a wonderful food court and the resort is kid friendly. Plus take your child on the boat to Downtown Disney and he will be really excited going there in in my past experiences the ride back on the boat seems to have them go to sleep. There are Bikes and boats to rent. Various pools to use and Cane Pole Fishing and an arcade for your little one to use and of course a gift shop. POR is just a wonderful laid-Back Resort that begs you to just slow down, enjoy life and smell the roses. Beautiful resort grounds and so on. It all comes down to your personal preference as to which resort to choose. I truly feel you will enjoy POR the most.
Thank you so much for your reply! I definitely seem to be leaning toward POR.

mf1972

you should be fine with POR. we’ve stayed at the FQ resort a few times but walked over to POR. it’s very family friendly with a lot of activities, but the resort is very spread out. that’s why we prefer FQ. POP & AOA are nice resorts, but can be loud & busy depending on where u are. cant go wrong with POR/FQ.

Hi all! Is POR a kid friendly hotel? We are leaning no toward CSR because it doesn’t seem to have much of a Disney vibe and seems more like an adult hotel. I’d love your input on POR with a child? Do they have kid friendly activities? Is it as kid friendly as some of the other resorts?
We LOVE POR we have brought our kids now grandkids! It is very much a kid friendly hotel! The grandkids loved the pool, the movies in the pool, s’mores etc! You can also use the sister resorts it’s a short walk or boat ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom