POR pool side room

Allygator

Original Poster
Are the poolside rooms only in the alligator bayou section? Any suggestions as far as a building request?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't know if they are only in the Alligator Bayou section, but I had a poolside corner room in the Alligator Bayou section and it was a great location. It was building 17, when we checked in the clerk told us it was the building right next to the preferred section.

Allygator

Original Poster
I don't know if they are only in the Alligator Bayou section, but I had a poolside corner room in the Alligator Bayou section and it was a great location. It was building 17, when we checked in the clerk told us it was the building right next to the preferred section.
That's the building we are requesting. It does look like a nice location, close to everything.

real mad hatter

Are the poolside rooms only in the alligator bayou section? Any suggestions as far as a building request?
If you go onto the " Unofficial Port Orleans Riverside Resort." It shows you where the pools are located..But Royal buildings Parterre Place & Oak Manor share a pool,as does Magnolia & Arcadian..And of course AB sections.;)

disneygirl1

We were in building 17 in the Alligator Bayou section in June w/a pool view. Could not have been more happy with this location. We are so centrally located to the main building, bus stop and main pool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom