POR in room refridgerator

wolfpack

Hi everyone! Can some tell me the size of the refridgerator in the room? (first time staying at POR). I plan on stopping by the grocery store to pick up some goodies and was wondering what's the largest size milk container that will fit without a problem (i.e. one big container or a few smaller ones). When travelling with kids, you just gotta have milk!:slurp:

Thanks!

wdwishes2005

wolfpack said:
Hi everyone! Can some tell me the size of the refridgerator in the room? (first time staying at POR). I plan on stopping by the grocery store to pick up some goodies and was wondering what's the largest size milk container that will fit without a problem (i.e. one big container or a few smaller ones). When travelling with kids, you just gotta have milk!:slurp:

Thanks!

big enough for you to stuff a gallon of milk plus snacks and maybe a two liter.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

You can see excatly the size before you go!

Head over to Walmart and look for the ones they sell for dorm rooms. They have TONS of them at this time of year!

You will see the "CUBE" one and the taller one. The ones at PO are the taller ones. Open one up and check it out! They hold a surprising amount of food and drink! I got through 4 years of college with one and it easily holds enough food and drink for a week or so!

HAVE FUN!

:wave:

Upvote 0

bullyx3

friged frige

We were there in March 05 very handy having the fridge in the room .Check temp setting, ours became a mini freezer. Plenty of room.POR is the best.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom