POR - French Quarter

WDW1970

Making a solo trip to WDW in October/06. Staying at POR - French Quarter. :sohappy: Any feedback on this resort would be helpful.

Thanks!

JT

RonAnnArbor

We have dozens of posts on French Quarter - just do a quick search and you will find many many opinions. I do solo trips all the time to WDW, and FQ is where I always stay. I've listed why in several other posts.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

It's AWESOME and you'll LOVE IT!

As RONANNARBOR mentioned above, just use the "SEARCH" feature at the top of this page to find LOTS of info on PO French Quarter!

HAVE FUN!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Peter Parker

We Stayed At French Quarter Last October. So Far, We Liked It The Best. It Was Smaller Than Riverside And Other Moderate And Value Resorts. It Was Cozier And Had The Vacation Feel To It. You'll See What I Mean. We Went End Of Oct, Beginning Of Nov 2005. The Weather Was Fair, It Made A Difference. We Loved The Lush Plants And Trees Around The Resort , Not To Mention The Fountains. I'm Not Big On Flowers , The Landscaping Was Mostly Different Shades Of Green. It Was Peaceful And Calm. The River Also Added To The Tranquility. Sorry If I'm Going On And On......i Really Enjoyed Being There, Different Experience From The Other Resorts. I Really Felt Like I Was On Vacation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom