Pop wi fi working

Cmdr_Crimson

FYI at pop right now..free wifi is up and running and very fast

Most Excellent!:sohappy: What Decade has it right now?
kaneclap.gif

Mikester71

VERY cool news!!!! Will keep me and the family from having to run to Downtown Disney every time we wanted to check our social media and talk to family/friends back up here in Canada! :p

muse1983

:sohappy: I'll be there in 6 days - are there refrigerators in all of the rooms yet?

I just talked to Disney and they confirmed that fridges will be in all the POP rooms by the end of April!

I also asked about the Wifi signal you were picking up at POP. She said there was no way you should be receiving a free signal and that it simply might have been the security being down for some maintenance.

kadesha

I just talked to Disney and they confirmed that fridges will be in all the POP rooms by the end of April!

I also asked about the Wifi signal you were picking up at POP. She said there was no way you should be receiving a free signal and that it simply might have been the security being down for some maintenance.

I think you got an uninformed CM. Lots of people have reported using the WiFi, and touring plans is also reporting that Pop has WiFi now.

http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/03/08/pop-century-now-offers-free-wifi/

kadesha

Members on another forum I am on indicate that their iphones pick up the WiFi at Pop, and it is named "Guest WiFi." (or something to that nature, it definitely has the word "guest" in it. I'm too lazy to go back and search for the exact wording)

So probably not a test signal...

Time will tell I suppose, but I think it's looking good for Pop! :)

jaunca

Members on another forum I am on indicate that their iphones pick up the WiFi at Pop, and it is named "Guest WiFi." (or something to that nature, it definitely has the word "guest" in it. I'm too lazy to go back and search for the exact wording)

So probably not a test signal...

Time will tell I suppose, but I think it's looking good for Pop! :)

February I was at Port Orleans French Quarter and signed on with my kindle it was under "Disney Guest" there was also a "guest Wi-fi" but it wasn't the official Disney hot spot.
Truely I don't think it will be long before all Disney Resorts have the signal, but it's just not official yet.

terithegreat

We just got back from All-Star Music & much to our surprise we had both free wi-fi and a mini fridge, neither of which I can recall previously having at a Value Resort...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom