Pop Warner Superbowl 2013

Poofiesdream

The dates are out December 7th - 13th 2013. I know they stay at the Music, Sports, and Movies, but do they also stay at Pop Century? I have reservations there and as two 60 yrs old people would rather not stay where they are all staying. Will change to POFQ instead. Any one that has the answer please let me know. Thanks!

ThankstoMOM

Not 100% sure if they spill over to Pop Century but I wouldn't risk it, Move resorts.!! As a 32 yr old (33 in 22 days) I wouldn't want to stay .There are a ton of kids down there for that, and while they are busy with activites during the day , in the evenings they will swarm!!!! We had the pleasure of running into them on the end of a late Nov trip once. It wasn't horrible, but if you want you resort a little more quite, Move resorts

Upvote 0

Genie of the Lamp

The dates are out December 7th - 13th 2013. I know they stay at the Music, Sports, and Movies, but do they also stay at Pop Century? I have reservations there and as two 60 yrs old people would rather not stay where they are all staying. Will change to POFQ instead. Any one that has the answer please let me know. Thanks!

I'm sure they'll lend out some rooms their at PC or maybe this year they'll rent out rooms at AOA but highly unlikely IMO. My best bet would be for you to change to POFQ instead so you don't risk the chance of staying at a resort with those barberic hulogans.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Commando

You could try AoA. The Mermaid rooms are a little more expensive than the rest of the values, so I can't see Pop Warner going for those. With 6,000 value rooms at the other resorts, they probably have more than enough to choose from.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice. I did change our reservation to POFQ. My husband likes that resort best, but we were trying to save a little money and stay at Pop. Not worth it if it will not be a pleasant stay at Pop.

Upvote 0

awesomeinabox

AYC/AYF and UYF/UYC parents tend to stay at POFQ and POR when they spend a few days in Disney after their own "super bowls" in other locations in Florida. If you want to avoid them 100% I would stay at the deluxe resorts, it might be better for you guys.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Original Poster
AYC/AYF and UYF/UYC parents tend to stay at POFQ and POR when they spend a few days in Disney after their own "super bowls" in other locations in Florida. If you want to avoid them 100% I would stay at the deluxe resorts, it might be better for you guys.

When are their superbowls? Are they in Dec. too?

Upvote 0

awesomeinabox

When are their superbowls? Are they in Dec. too?
Yes but they aren't released yet as far as I know I'll check my calandar when I get into the office. They are usually held offsite, one in Orlando and one in Tampa however most parents and families make a vaca out of it. Both dates are around pop warner week.
The Cheerleading worlds is even worse than pop and that is in 89 days.

UPDATE: The UYF Championships for youth football and cheer will be the week/weekend of December 2nd, 2013. AYF has not released their dates yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the UYF date changes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom