Pop-ups

LittleBuford

Original Poster
Since this morning, I’ll sometimes get a pop-up when I press the “like” or “alerts” button (I’m on an iPhone). This is a brand-new issue for me—is anyone else experiencing it?

LittleBuford

Original Poster
What does the popup say?

It’s actually spam that opens in a new tab (perhaps “pop-up” isn’t technically the right word for it). Here’s the link to it:

ETA: When I go to the link I just pasted, the content now appears sexual, but that wasn’t the way it looked when it initially popped up. Below is a screenshot of what I originally saw:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It’s actually spam that opens in a new tab (perhaps “pop-up” isn’t technically the right word for it). Here’s the link to it:

ETA: When I go to the link I just pasted, the content now appears sexual, but that wasn’t the way it looked when it initially popped up. Below is a screenshot of what I originally saw:

View attachment 351776
Ugh sorry to see that is happening, it is a misbehaving ad.

If possible, please complete https://freestar.io/bad-ads/
It helps us track down the culprit

KBLovedDisney

Another pop-up, possible malware is happening. Every time I am on a page here, this small box pops up and says "Google Lead services this page is unresponsive. Click such and such"...I don't click on it, but when I start typing it goes away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom