POP has laundry facilities, right?

eroyee

POP laundry facilities

:wave: Yes, they have them right at the Hippy Dippy Pool at the main food court. be prepared to pay some big bucks to wash. there are only a few washers,too. bring your own soap if you can. have fun looking at all the neat things there. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Reno

Original Poster
thanks for the information....regarding the slow dryers, I will be sure to send my husband to do the laundry!!!!:drevil:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

avoid nights after park closing...or else you'll still be there when the parks reopen the next morning! I think it was $2 a wash and $2 a dry when we were there, quarters only and the change machine can run out of quarters quickly! When we went we split the wash for the dryer instead of doing two cycles we did half loads one cycle. That only worked because the place was empty, you couldn't do that if it was really crowded. Good luck and have fun!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Laundry room are located at each pool area and require a room key for entry during select hours. Washers ($2.00), dryers ($2.00), and vending machines for detergent, bleach, and dryer sheets are available. All machines require quarters. There is a change machine in each laundry room that takes $1, $5, and $10 dollar bills.

For valet service, laundry bags are available at Luggage Service. Same-day service is available if laundry is dropped off at Luggage Service by 8:30am. This service is available 7 days a week. Guests may touch "Luggage Service" on the room phone for assistance.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

Actually it's not always bad if you go when there are others in the laundry at the same time. Sometimes they have time left on their dryers (most clothes can dry in 1 1/2 cycles) If the person is done with their laundry and you are getting ready to dry, they may offer you their leftover time before someone else gets to it.

If you have t-shirts that are almost dry after 1 cycle you can just take them back to your room to hang dry (best if not needed the very next day though, because of the air being on)

If the coin machine is out, you can go to the front desk for change or just bring a roll of quarters with you (I did this) Definately hit a dollar store for your detergent before you leave to FL, it's much nicer to pay only $1 for at least 5 loads of detergent, than $1 for 1 load.

Upvote 0

Disneian

Question JP

JPVonDrake said:
Laundry room are located at each pool area and require a room key for entry during select hours. Washers ($2.00), dryers ($2.00), and vending machines for detergent, bleach, and dryer sheets are available. All machines require quarters. There is a change machine in each laundry room that takes $1, $5, and $10 dollar bills.

For valet service, laundry bags are available at Luggage Service. Same-day service is available if laundry is dropped off at Luggage Service by 8:30am. This service is available 7 days a week. Guests may touch "Luggage Service" on the room phone for assistance.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

I believe I read some where that POP does not have luggage service ... would this still be the same at POP since there is not a bellman?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom