Pop century

Tom P.

The refrigerators at Pop Century are mini-refrigerators. They have one of those small "freezer areas" in them, but it's not really a true freezer and I wouldn't trust it to safely keep food frozen.

Jon81uk

Unless you rent a DVC villa I don't think any WDW rooms have freezers.

You could probably request on medical needs if that is the reason.

Rasstuss

The refrigerators at Pop Century are mini-refrigerators. They have one of those small "freezer areas" in them, but it's not really a true freezer and I wouldn't trust it to safely keep food frozen.
I honestly don't remember our's having a "freezer area" but it might have. Regardless it was one of the smallest mini fridges I have ever seen as there was almost no depth to it at all. It barley fit one of your standard Styrofoam carry out boxes we had with some leftovers.

LUVofDIS

I believe that Pop has similar fridges as The Dolphin/Swan. This last stay at the Dolphin, our bottles of pop, water, etc, froze ice solid. Now if they are similar you may be able to turn the temp down and create a freezer. Of course, some fridges, like one we had at AoA barely worked.

DisAl

Our last three trips (including a deluxe the last trip) the mini fridge in the room DID NOT have a freezer area.
That way they never have to defrost them which would be a major headache when you consider the number of rooms on site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom