Pop Century

FutureCEO

Original Poster
New Pop Century resorts adjacant to Carribean Beach.

Twenty icons that has to do with the 20th century like a 50 foot jukebox, monopoly, Mr. Potoato Head and more

Anyway two complex are supposed to be completed in December of this year but with the economy going screwy they might hold it back. Anybody hve info on these resorts.

sillyspook13

I have some info:

It's really ugly!

You need sunglasses to look at the paint job on the place.

I wonder if it can be seen from any of the Caribbean Beach Resort rooms? That would be a real disappointment to have such an eyesore ruin the atmosphere. I can just see it... The warm Florida weather, palm trees, and what's that? It looks like it says "do the funky chicken"?!?:rolleyes: ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I have some info:

It's really ugly!

You need sunglasses to look at the paint job on the place.

I wonder if it can be seen from any of the Caribbean Beach Resort rooms? That would be a real disappointment to have such an eyesore ruin the atmosphere. I can just see it... The warm Florida weather, palm trees, and what's that? It looks like it says "do the funky chicken"?!?:rolleyes: ;)

LOL! You don't want to wake up to a 50 foot Mr Potato head, silly?

Disneynut

Originally posted by wdw24557
Anyway two complex are supposed to be completed in December of this year but with the economy going screwy they might hold it back. Anybody hve info on these resorts.

The opening has been moved back to early 2002.

DisneyGal

I heard that this new resort is set to open in March 2002. I guess people have already made reservations for the original December 2001 opening. These people are evidently being placed in some of the other value resorts.

DisJosh

POP! I shiver when I hear that disgusting word.........I think it was a bad move on Disneys part. Im sure it will rake in plenty of money but thats just a crappy theme. Disney should give the all star thing a break and come up with a new theme for the value resorts.

monorail256

Ok...I doubt it if disney would let someone wake up in one of their nicer hotels to a mr.potato head...it may be true about the colors being...how hsould i put it... hmm odd but disney world is sorta made to expand. You have to remember when people are staying at Disney they only sleep at their hotel room! I know most people will complain about this...but...when you stay at a hotel on Disney property or not even on a disney vacation...are you in your room alot? I didn't think so... the solution to this problem is WHO CARES. You go to disney, check in, go to your room, dump your luggage in it, go to the parks, go back to hotel and sleep, wake up...ect...ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE AT DISNEY...ITS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE...NOT WHERE YOU GET MAD CUS YOU CAN SEE SOME CRAZY COLORS if that was true where would the world be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom