Pop Century

DanStat

Reservations?

What are they doing with the people who already have reservations there?...its also listed in the Official 2002 Guidebook...

Upvote 0

Chris

Attendance is down. They cannot fill up the three All-Stars and Pop Century with current attendance levels. When Attendance and reservations pick up, they will reset an opening date. People with reservations at PC will be relocated to one of the All-Stars.

Upvote 0

lileonard

Banned
we made reservations 2 months ago and havent heard anything from disney yet. they better transfer the room to where ever. Or maybe i should call :brick:

Upvote 0

Chris

Originally posted by lileonard
we made reservations 2 months ago and havent heard anything from disney yet. they better transfer the room to where ever. Or maybe i should call :brick:

You might want to call and check. How far out are your reservations? If they are still a few month out, WDW may be hopnig to weather the storm and open the resort before then. Checking would not be a bad idea though.

Upvote 0

lileonard

Banned
um what do u think would happen if i didnt call. they wouldnt completely just cancel the reservation. Say they didnt inform me on what the situation was and i went on my trip. what would i do!!!!!!!!!!!!

or should i just pretend to not know whats going on and maybe get into a nicer resort:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

as for the reservations we made them for next june, so who knows

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom