POP Century Web Page Removed?

AppleIreland

Original Poster
Hi all,

Hoping someone might have some insight on this? I'm looking to book POP for this coming July but can't get a price listing for it. The hotel details page also seems to have been removed too? (Ireland & UK Disney site) Surely it can't be booked out yet? Booked in March the last couple of years and got a room no problem. Having trouble getting through to the Disney helpline number too. Not my day!

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 16.08.03.png

Thanks!

Minnie Mum

I had no problem pulling up Pop Century on the Price your Vacation page. I was also able to find it right at the top of the Resorts page, and it opened as it should. And rooms are available. But this is on the US site. You're probably experiencing one of the well known temporary glitches on the UK site. Hope you can get through on the helpline or live chat.

Big Hair

I get the stitch page quite a bit. I just figure the site is getting a lot of traffic and/or I am running too many things on my devices and the signal isn't as strong as the WDW site likes. I just shut down and try again later. Usually I have access to other parts of site, although not all the time. A random thing that I don't understand.

BigRedDad

I get that on a lot of pages. I switch browsers get to pages that were blocked and then others are blocked. I think a lot of it has to do with offshoring the IT team.

Cdn Mickey

We were on today doing some numbers for September and yes Stitch has been busy lately.
Weather is not good, I believe Orlandois under tornado watches

dmatt87

I've had the problem with Google Chrome for a few days. I switched to Firefox and all the issues were gone.

OliveMcFly

I'm on WDWs site multiple times a day to make bookings and we are always getting this message. Ralph also pops up "we don't want to wreck your fun". I'm blaming it on a poor website.

beachlover4444

Hi all,

Hoping someone might have some insight on this? I'm looking to book POP for this coming July but can't get a price listing for it. The hotel details page also seems to have been removed too? (Ireland & UK Disney site) Surely it can't be booked out yet? Booked in March the last couple of years and got a room no problem. Having trouble getting through to the Disney helpline number too. Not my day!

View attachment 185462

Thanks!
They r going to be doing a lot of resort renovations and this one begins soon. We booked for may and now you can't. This one Caribbean beach and Coronado and I think an all stars resort r all being done this summer limiting the number of rooms at each

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom