Pop Century v.s. All-Star Sports

ClarkWGriswold

Original Poster
New member - so please be gentle!

My family has stayed at All-Star Sports in the past and will be staying at Pop Century in August (can't wait - WDW makes us all feel like kids again).

Are the 2 resorts alike - same bus transportation set up, same type of food court, long bus rides/waits, shopping (like Sport Goofy at All-Star), pools???

What kind of differences are there - do you like it or not????:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

To answer your question...which nobody here has.

In my eyes...Pop Century is far superior to the All-Stars. Granted, they both are value resorts...but for "theming" and all-around fun...Pop Century is the way to go. I have some pics from my stay in February in my photoalbum. Also, Pop seems to be a little "closer to the action" than the All-Stars are. After my stay at AllStar Movies...I thought I'd hate all the value resorts...but I had to give Pop a try...and I'm so glad I did!

I really didn't use the bus transportation...but getting out of Pop wasn't a problem it seemed...but getting back after the parks closed looked like a nightmare! (Whereas...All Stars...(Movies anyways) was always mobbed.)

I don't know if this has changed, but when I stayed at All-Star Movies (the year it opened), the buses were already filled by the time they got to us...because they made stops at All-Star Sports and All-Star Music first...so each bus that arrived only had standing room for 5-6 people.

I hope this answers your questions, if not, ask again...or like others have said, ask in a more "well read" forum for others' input. The "Test" section is used for avatars, inserting files, etc.

GaryT977

If my last stay was any indication, the bus service at the All Star resorts has been greatly improved. They aren't making the buses hit all three resorts anymore, which has greatly reduced the crowding problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom