Pop Century -- Standard vs. Preferred

Indy_UK

Its not that long of a walk anywhere at POP, imho anyways. I mean its just not that long.
We always get a preferred room...but only book and pay for standard. Just always got the free upgrade.

Do you just ask for a free upgrade when you check in? How do you about potentially getting that?

disneyfireman

Do you just ask for a free upgrade when you check in? How do you about potentially getting that?
Yes. When we check in I always ask if there is a preferred room available at no extra cost. And honestly 90% of the time there is and we get the upgrade. We go in early May. Which, Wdw is very very slow then. So obviously that helps. I will always ask. All they can do is say no.

Shorterin

Thanks for the input everyone! It helped!

Ultimately we did book at Pop and we did do Standard rooms. Preferred wasn't even available for the dates we wanted, but we were able to snag free dining.

As far as requesting a specific area, we probably won't. The reason is because we are a family of 7 going into two rooms, and we've requested connecting. While I understand there's no guarantee of getting connecting, I figure our chances are higher if we make no other room requests and let them put us in whatever section they want.
How did you get free dining?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom