• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pop Century -- Standard vs. Preferred

The Moles Family

Its not that long of a walk anywhere at POP, imho anyways. I mean its just not that long.
We always get a preferred room...but only book and pay for standard. Just always got the free upgrade.
Do you just ask for a free upgrade when you check in? How do you about potentially getting that?

belledream

Advertisement
Do you just ask for a free upgrade when you check in? How do you about potentially getting that?
We never asked, personally. Just been surprised to find out that our room was in a preferred building. Just an occupancy thing, I guess...

disneyfireman

Yes. When we check in I always ask if there is a preferred room available at no extra cost. And honestly 90% of the time there is and we get the upgrade. We go in early May. Which, Wdw is very very slow then. So obviously that helps. I will always ask. All they can do is say no.

Top Bottom