Pop Century Resort buildings

Disney4648

Wow that video is incredibly creepy, Disney needs to do something with that area immediately because they know we have GoogleEarth and such and can see the non finished buildings. Does anyone have any pictures of the buildings besides the video that was posted?

LoriMistress

I have a picture of one of the buildings from our Dec'07 trip.

47b7cc11b3127cceb2872baf7b1800000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

007mickey

Hard to tell from the video but it looks like they built the "check in" bldg. and a couple of the "T" towers. Does anyone know exactly how many towers they have standing out there? I would think if the suites thing goes over as well it seems at AS, they will consider doing something to the old ghost town. It's quite an eyesore as is...

po1998

Hard to tell from the video but it looks like they built the "check in" bldg. and a couple of the "T" towers. Does anyone know exactly how many towers they have standing out there? I would think if the suites thing goes over as well it seems at AS, they will consider doing something to the old ghost town. It's quite an eyesore as is...

In addition to the food court/check-in bldg, 2 buildings were under construction at the time everything came to a halt...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...81.545806&spn=0.008913,0.014591&t=h&z=16&om=1

jmvd20

Looking at that link today, it looks like there has been some demolition of buildings?? I can see where buildings used to be... or am i seeing something else??

That isn't demolition, it is the site prep and underground work at various stages.

The footprints of all the buildings are there, some of them are at various stages of foundation work and some of the more visible ones are through the mechanical underground work, such as drain lines, electrical underground rough in etc...

JimboJones123

Disney is secretly in the works to buy the Terminator francise and build a post-apocalyptic resort called "Judgement Century". Each of the buildings will represent the decades following the fallout as the resort starts to become habitable again.

terminator.jpg

The new Family Bunker Suites are just to your left.

endo_dropship01.jpg

DME will also be upgrades exclusivaly for this resort.

terminator3-reve.jpg

And character meals will include all you can eat MREs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom