Pop century questions.

the-reason14

OK, this thanksgiving break, my father and I are staying at Pop century for a couple of days.(finally) OK, but I have a couple of questions, when we want to go to the parks, MK in particular, the buses that stop at Pop century do they take you to the TTC, or do they take you directly to the MK. I noticed that the're some buses that are actually at the MK, near the turnstyles. Are those buses the ones that take you to select Disney resorts or what?

Well, thats all I can think of right now, but Ill probably think of what else I wanted to say later.

Thanks in advance

tobix

Just got back from PC yesterday. Buses go direct from PC to parks. No other stops.

Resort is incredibly good value and very new. Two gripes. One is the rather spooky 'ghost' pop century buildings opposite the resort which are the mothballed legendary years buildings which are built but have been mothballed. they stand there unpainted brown and colorless and look terrible. The other is the loud music playing all the time at the pools. I dont really want to hear 1970 hits being distorted by dozens of speakers around the place.

Otherwise it is fantastic! Enjoy.

Upvote 0

the-reason14

Original Poster
Wow thats cool, thanks guys. So if we're going to MK for the extra hour thingy, will we be allowed inside the park as soon as we get there, or will we have to wait for the actual hour before the park opens. Thanks :wave:

Upvote 0

RebeccaQ

If regular opening is at 9am, then on your extra magic hour day the park would open to resort guests at 8 am. Does this help? Just remember to get to your bus stop early so you don't waste some of your extra hour waiting for the next bus if you want to take the extra hour option. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Yes, we love the extra hour, we get to the bus stop about 45 mins. prior to the magic hour start. So if the magic hour is at MK at 8am, we go to the MK bus stop at pop by 715. this allows us enough time to catch a bus, get to MK, get through the security stop, and be ready to enter the park so we can go directly to the first ride of our choice.
Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom