Pop Century question

MeandMickey

I just got off the phone with central reservations to have our annual passholder rates applied to our stay at Pop at the end of November. They had no problems changing the rates which saved us some $$, but I was a little skeptical of what the CM told me when I asked for a fridge to store my dad's insulin like I have done on past trips. She informed me that all the rooms at Pop now have a mini-fridge in them. I asked her if she was sure of this and she promised that it was something new that they have just done for Pop and will be doing for all resorts on property. I know that all the new Art of Annimation rooms will have a fridge in them, but can anyone confirm that all the Pop Century rooms now have a mini-fridge in them? Again, I am a little skeptical of this, but would be happily surprised if this were to be true.

Mainahman

I had one in my room when i was there last week. However check it, ours didn't work at first, and they had to bring us a second one. That one did work, and they were super quick getting it to us, but they are in :)

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

While I was staying at POP! in March they installed one in our room. It worked and since they installed it the second day into the trip we made good use of it . :)

Upvote 0

SMS55

It's correct. Value has had them atleast since May when I last went. Since you need them for medical purposes it would have been complimentary anyways.

Upvote 0

MeandMickey

Original Poster
Nice! I am glad to hear that. What a pleasant surprise. It is about time they put them in anyway. The last couple of times we have stayed we were at POFQ and the GF and they come with a fridge. Thanks for all your responses. Can't wait to get up there for the FL expansion and Christmas decorations.

Upvote 0

Mrs. MC

I just got off the phone with central reservations to have our annual passholder rates applied to our stay at Pop at the end of November. They had no problems changing the rates which saved us some $$, but I was a little skeptical of what the CM told me when I asked for a fridge to store my dad's insulin like I have done on past trips. She informed me that all the rooms at Pop now have a mini-fridge in them. I asked her if she was sure of this and she promised that it was something new that they have just done for Pop and will be doing for all resorts on property. I know that all the new Art of Annimation rooms will have a fridge in them, but can anyone confirm that all the Pop Century rooms now have a mini-fridge in them? Again, I am a little skeptical of this, but would be happily surprised if this were to be true.

I have stayed in 2 rooms at Pop Century in the last 6 months and they both at refrigerators without me asking for them...

Upvote 0

Dad 2 M & M

Nice! I am glad to hear that. What a pleasant surprise. It is about time they put them in anyway. The last couple of times we have stayed we were at POFQ and the GF and they come with a fridge. Thanks for all your responses. Can't wait to get up there for the FL expansion and Christmas decorations.
Heard that!! Enjoy your stay and thanks for the thread...I had no idea each room now has a fridge! We will be in either Pop or AoA.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

yes they all do have mini fridges in the room :)

Upvote 0

maryszhi

christmas time at disney is magical: must does: mvmcp; candelight processional, osborn lights, and pretty much all of the entertainment/ special things they bring in. I also recommend resort hopping to see all of the decorations!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom