Pool Hopping

correcaminos

Because they can choose to eliminate it…so they’re considering doing it.

Just like a lot of other things. Social experimentation.

And why? To perhaps streamline a worker here or there. Eliminating “variance”

Mere pennies
I mean I don't get why they are pretending it's covid and that it is temporarily unavailable. Either bring it or kill it at this point

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Because they can choose to eliminate it…so they’re considering doing it.

Just like a lot of other things. Social experimentation.

And why? To perhaps streamline a worker here or there. Eliminating “variance”

Mere pennies
I doubt it's even pennies. This isn't saving them a single cent.

I mean I don't get why they are pretending it's covid and that it is temporarily unavailable. Either bring it or kill it at this point
I think it's pretty likely that whoever would make this decision simply forgot. This isn't anyone's full time job. Nobody is walking into the office and deciding "yep, let's keep pool hopping restricted." It just isn't on anyone's radar.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I doubt it's even pennies. This isn't saving them a single cent.

I think it's pretty likely that whoever would make this decision simply forgot. This isn't anyone's full time job. Nobody is walking into the office and deciding "yep, let's keep pool hopping restricted." It just isn't on anyone's radar.
I've also wondered even if someone said "yes, pool hopping again" how well it'd be communicated to resorts and then to cast members working the resorts and also how quickly the website would be updated. I can also see a cast member being asked and taking a minute to check and seeing information not updated.

In March we hopped over to the Caribbean Beach pool without even thinking to research because it seemed so clear that it wouldn't still be restricted. We had no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom