Pool Crowds

mousefan17

If your looking for a "quieter" pool, and less crowded, try some of the "quiet cove" pools that some of the resprts have. I know that Dixie and Poly have one. if you dont go to the "main pool" that has the waterslide, waterfall, whatever, then it wont be as crowd and as loud!

hope that helps!:)

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by mousefan17
If your looking for a "quieter" pool, and less crowded, try some of the "quiet cove" pools that some of the resprts have. I know that Dixie and Poly have one. if you dont go to the "main pool" that has the waterslide, waterfall, whatever, then it wont be as crowd and as loud!

hope that helps!:)

The Polynesian quiet pool actually has a slide also. It just isn't as nice and exciting as the Volcano.

Upvote 0

bvolguards

which one has the waterslide? i must have gone to the different, it was in 1998, and i remember it being a BIG oval! (very boring!)

The Boardwalk, Coronado Springs and The Beach club have slides

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

which one has the waterslide? i must have gone to the different, it was in 1998, and i remember it being a BIG oval! (very boring!)

All the resorts on Property have a waterslide EXCEPT for the all stars.

At the polynesian there is a quiet pool and the main pool. The quiet pool has a small slide, and the NEW (built in 2000 or 2001) volcano pool has a nice big slide.

Upvote 0

Seano846

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

All the resorts on Property have a waterslide EXCEPT for the all stars.

At the polynesian there is a quiet pool and the main pool. The quiet pool has a small slide, and the NEW (built in 2000 or 2001) volcano pool has a nice big slide.

When did they install the slide in the quiet pool? it was not there last year ( and the previous 5)

Upvote 0

djmatthews

What are the pool opening hours on Disney property? When I first went to Florida our pool was open from 8:00am until 11pm. (this was Sheraton 4 Pionts on the 192, or as it was then - Comfort Suits) I really enjoyed that because I could have an early morning swim, and a swim late at night after a day at a park or shopping etc.

Upvote 0

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Originally posted by djmatthews
What are the pool opening hours on Disney property? When I first went to Florida our pool was open from 8:00am until 11pm. (this was Sheraton 4 Pionts on the 192, or as it was then - Comfort Suits) I really enjoyed that because I could have an early morning swim, and a swim late at night after a day at a park or shopping etc.

You can go in the pools whenever you want on property, but the lifeguards are usually on duty from around 9am to 10pm, it changes by season.

Upvote 0

Justin149

its funny as many times that ive been to WDW, i barely ever spend anytime at the resort pools, i guess im to caugt up doing the parks all day or something else. it just seems kinda bit of a waste to travel to WDW and spend all your time in a pool, except at the water parks of course/

-justin

Upvote 0

Thrawn

Account Suspended
They won't kick you out or anything, but the pools do have "closed" signs. As a former distance runner, I used to run in the morning (6 am) and then go into the pool for a bit. Never had a complaint. Also, a group of people I met down there were in the pool at Dixie Landings well passed midnight many times. The lifeguards make the announcement saying they are leaving at 10 and they turn off the slide, but they never say you have to leave.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom