Polynesian vs Beach Club

Mermaid

I'm having trouble deciding between the Polynesian Hotel (which I usually stay at) or trying something new at the Beach Club. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!!

sring

Mermaid said:
I'm having trouble deciding between the Polynesian Hotel (which I usually stay at) or trying something new at the Beach Club. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!!

If you tend to spend more time in MK, then stay at at the Polynesian. If you tend to spend more time at Epcot/Studios, then stay at the Beach Club. If it's a toss-up then I'd vote for trying something new, but honestly I don;t think you can go wrong with either resort.

Upvote 0

slacker

BEACH CLUB.

here's a list as to why...

amazing pool with sand at the bottom... AND lazy river.
walking distance to epcot, disney studios, the boardwalk, and fantasia gardens.
it smells good.
The man who stands at the door and greets you... i think his name is Art.
The little food place in the gift shop. Has really good ceaser salad and gelato.
It's a great location with a ton of hotels and restaurants.

It's just the best. stay there.

Upvote 0

ryguy

Keep in mind the Polynesian will have a bigger room. For some people thats important. I think I would try somewhere different if it were me. If you do stay at the beach club be sure to check-out Beaches and Cream soda shop, its a pretty neat place to eat, with great Ice Cream!! I am a big polynesian fan, so where ever I stay it never compares to the Polynesian. That includes hotels throughout the United States. Poly is just a great hotel.

Upvote 0

Teenchy

slacker said:
BEACH CLUB.

it smells good.
The little food place in the gift shop. Has really good ceaser salad and gelato.

I love Poly but also had to add to your Beach Club list.

*Beaches & Cream* And order a "Kitchen Sink"!! :slurp:

Upvote 0

MouseCrazy

slacker said:
BEACH CLUB.

it smells good.

"it smells good" he-he-he-he-he

Upvote 0

Princess_Belle

I love the beach!!! If you have never stayed their before you def. should!

Oh And I agree with going to beaches and cream and ordering the kitchen sink! Dude that thing is amazing!

Upvote 0

GenerationX

sring said:
If you tend to spend more time in MK, then stay at at the Polynesian. If you tend to spend more time at Epcot/Studios, then stay at the Beach Club. If it's a toss-up then I'd vote for trying something new, but honestly I don;t think you can go wrong with either resort.
This is excellent advice. Another factor to consider is the difference between the pools. If your family loves to swim, your family will love Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club.

Upvote 0

jim1051

BC VS Poly

I have stayed at both. When kids were young poly with monorail to Mk was our pick. Now that we're empty nesters, we like BC with its convenience to Epcot and MGM( and the Yachtsman Steak house)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom