Polynesian Torch lights?

COProgressFan

This may sound like a weird question...someone I know who just visited the Polynesian said they didn't see the torch lights on while they were there (they didn't stay there, just visited one night). I'm guessing that either they just didn't notice or that the torches might have been off for some reason that night? One of the things I love most about the Poly is the tropical ambiance and the torch lights along the pathways are really nice.
Does anyone know if the torch lights are definitely still there? Or why they might have been off one night? I'll be very disappointed if they're gone!

tikiman

No need to worry. I just returned last week from the Polynesian and the tourches are there and on by 6:00. When the new pool was being built and a little while after they had them off because they were rerouting some of the gas lines but they have been on ever since.

Aloha

Steve

Upvote 0

COProgressFan

Original Poster
Thanks Tikiman, glad they're still there. I guess the person I talked to wasn't paying attention, or maybe they were just off for one night for some reason.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom