Polynesian Room Service

JTT

Original Poster
Does the Polynesian Village Resort have Room Service? I know it went away with COVID. Is it back?

If so, can you get 'Ohana?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Does the Polynesian Village Resort have Room Service? I know it went away with COVID. Is it back?

If so, can you get 'Ohana?
Polynesian room service from 'ohana was a real treat. I haven't heard of it back but some of the menu including the noodles, bread pudding, and wings are available at Tambu Lounge for someone to order and bring back to the room.

Club Cooloholic

Eric Graham

I've not ever stayed here, but I heard it's a very wonderful and beautiful resort. I just have walked through it. I found it to be a very interesting story how John Lennon stayed here, and broke up with The Beatles while staying here.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I've not ever stayed here, but I heard it's a very wonderful and beautiful resort. I just have walked through it. I found it to be a very interesting story how John Lennon stayed here, and broke up with The Beatles while staying here.
Indeed…it was outside by the pool

In the third level of the contemporary - where the meeting rooms/California grill checkin is now…is where Nixon said “I am not a crook”

Early wdw lore

NelleBelle

Personally I love the Nixon story😂

nickys

Premium Member
To clarify this tale, he signed the papers that formalised the dissolution there in 1974 but he had already told them he was quitting 4 years earlier. And it was announced by Paul McCartney later in 1970.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom