Polynesian Questions - HELP! (please?)

Al

here are a few questions!

1. which island is nearest to the volcano pool thingy (and how long does it take to walk from the island the furthest away?)?

2. Which island is the closest to the monorail station, and how far is that, from the volcano pool.

3. How long does it take to walk from the furthest island to the monorail station

4. What is this Volcano pool, it sounds very interesting! i have seen pics but it just shows the volcano, nothing inside.

6. 5. is the monorail station straight outside - like just walkout of the hotel and its there?

a none polynesian related question:
:D

what is the TTA?

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

i really appreciate any questions answered!!!

please just put the number of the question you are answering, next to the answer!

thanks so much!!!
:D :D :D

pixiedust32

Like everyone else has said - every "island" or building at the Poly is very close - so don't worry about that - the monorail you catch on the second floor of the grand cermonial - don't forget to get your Kona Coffee at the Kona Cafe before you get on the monorail. Only two stops to the Magic Kingdom!!

If you are going to EPCOT I recommend you walking to the TTC (the Ticket and Transportation Center ) otherwise that is 4 stops on the monorail stop -

You will have a great time - and if you eat at Ohana's - one of my favorites - get a reservation 1/2 an hour before fireworks at MK - they pipe in the music.

P.S. The volcano pool is a nice addiition for theming and they have the tradition "disney slide" into the pool - it looks very cool - but i think they lost some nice beach and hammock space when the took it out - but A+ for theming and keeping it up to date!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

tikiman

Actually they did not lose any beach area and the amount of lounge chairs and areas to lay in have increased since the redesign.

Steve

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom