Polynesian Paradise 810-03 to 8-17-03 and the Swan 8-17-03 to 8-20-03

Well here is my long and detailed trip report, yes I did take notes.
Cast of characters Me, the ultimate type a mom, trip planner extrodinare, DH - o.k. he only puts up with Disney to placate me and is looking forward to riding mission space and the swan heavenly beds. The 3 ds's
DS 15 - Happy - the class clown
DS 13 - Doc - never wanted to get up early
DS 11 - Bashful - shy and a picky eater

Day 1 Sunday August 10
Picked up by Amin of Tiffany Towncar. Good Service and was at the Polynesian in about 30 minutes.
I timed the check in at 20 minutes. Juan was our castmember and he was great. We arrived at noon and had requested Samoa. I asked for a ground floor room by the pool as I explained that DS with asthma might not be breathing good after swimming and wanted him back to a room ASAP. He said there was a room on 2nd floor, (I politely said no thank you, knowing there was no balconies. He said there was a 3rd floor room today and we could get a 1st floor room starting Mon. I said o.k. But Juan worked the magic and his keyboard and he came up with room 1602 overlooking the pool. It would be ready later. Fine with us. We went to the MK and took the train to frontierland. We went into pecos bills while happy got fp for splash. The lines at each que for Pecos were 20 people long, Switch to plan b, the turkey leg stand. Guess what line count of 25 people. We go into country bears, finally get a quick bite at Pecos. Happy goes and gets us a parade spot for 3 p.m. A few rude people were trying to cram by me. I did my usual elbow out to the side dont invade my space parade stance. Kid kicks me that mom is holding, never apologizes etc. I just ignore them. Happy moves to let bashful sit on the front row by rope. It was good to be at this location as we immediately went to FP splash when parade was over. We decide to buy the splash picture because all the ds's like the look of abject fear on my face. I guess they will never let me live this down.Then we went back to room. Happy plays a joke on Doc and Bashful and says our room view is cruddy. He then opens the curtain while screaming VOLCANO! Of course they are so happy. We go to PS Chef Mickey. Michelle was our server. Very nice. The food was good and it was completely booked every table. I got a little annoyed as our table was right by the kitchen we had the same table 1 over last time. Mickey kept passing our table. Finally the 3rd time he stopped. I said a little hint to the server like we have been waiting for mickey a long time. The ds's like the chocolate mickey I had on my chocolate mouse cake. Happy decided to take like 4 pieces of fruit and says heah, we are paying for this. o.k. I know he is a growing teenager, almost 6 foot etc. But I tell him to remember his manners. We look at the picture and ask if we can just buy the magnet. He says no, only the package, I said well then no thank you. You would think they would want to make a sale. Oh well. Also Ds's got to ride up front in the monorail and another time DH and 2 DS's did. Wow alot of magic for the 1st day.

Day 2 Monday Aug 11
Early Entry Day at Animal Kingdom. We are greated by Floyd our bus driver who blows bubbles at us. He is fun. We arrive at AK at 8:50 am. CM reminds us that we need to have our resort cards for early entry, yes I flash her my plastic tinker bell card. I felt sorry for all the people being held at the rope. We see the standby for the safari is 30 minutes so we go on in 25. CP is our driver and he is great. We had to stop for a girraffe in the road and we saw the cute baby elephant. Next we went on the Pagnani Trail. The CM at the Animal Learning Center wins the award for the most friendly greeter. But guess what, I never stayed there. There was some terrible smell that was making me nauseous so I high tailed it out of there. DH and Doc caught up later and said something about naked mole rats. I enjoyed the meerkats with Bashful as we had did a project for school about them. We also enjoyed watching the colobus monkeys hunt for food. They were very intricately searching as were the meerkats that were standing guard. I also liked the blue fish and the gorilla was so funny. I saw one who just kept laying down with his butt to the big glass viewing window. It was hot for them too. Onto our lunch PS at Rainforest Cafe. It was crowded. Bashful requested this. They were really trying to push buying that card. Happy had a nice talk with our server and found out they go to school just to learn how to sell these. Gee. Happy must also sell things at his job. They joke. We ordered a hot wing appetizer. DH had some expensive shrimp thing. Bashful wanted the souvenier slushee mug with plastic figure., like $6.00. He gets chimp and wants the frog. Server gets it. Magic. We get wraps, burgers etc. No dessert and the bill was like $100.00 Glad there is no Rainforest Cafe by us! DH and I chill out on bench and have a frozen bannana and strawberry bar and the DS's go on dinosaur and play the dinosaur games, Of course they all win something. DS's do TTBAB while DH and I go to bus stop. I do have some problems walking sometimes. Some lady tells my DH get her a wheelchair. LOL. At the bus stop we talk to CM custodial Lisa. Heah, she is from the Bronx and whips out her necklace. Its the Yankees! We have a nice chat. Family comes up by us and I say, I am sorry this is the front of the bus line, you must go all the way over there to the back. I apologize to family behind me for the up frontness but say we are from NY. He says, no its o.k. that is the way it should be. At night we go to Disney Quest. We are there before 8 and the line is like over 50 people to get in. We stay till 11. We ate dinner at the cheesecake factory. DH is upset as there is no smoothie machine there anymore and we were looking forward to it while the DS's get video fryed and overloaded.

Tuesday August 12 Blizzard Beach
We arrive at 10 a.m. and there were no chairs anywhere. We finally find a chair by the Cafe Pub? We only wanted 1 chair to lay our stuff on. I stay in Cross Country Creek. There are some really rude teenagers pushing behind. I could have been hurt and I turned around and told them if they did not stop I would report them to the Cm and have them kicked out of the park. On the next turn around they went ahead and were never seen again. Sorry I guess I will not stay silent about rude guests anymore. There were lots around this trip.I decide where I will draw the line. Then I heard the dreaded announcement for a family to come to the front of the park. How sad. DSS go on slides, summit plummet for brave Doc with the asthma and wave pool etc. There is no time for lunch. At night we head to MGM. Boy is it hot. The character lines are like 20 each. We check in for our fantasmic PS at Hollywood and Vine. Server tells all those coming up. Sorry we are sold out tonight, No walk ups accepted. I later find out there are 2 showings of fantasmic. But we want to eat there anyway and my plan is only 1 good meal a day, preferably a buffet. Also it should be $150 a day budget for food, no breakfast, granola bars etc. 1 refillable mug and lots of gatorade made in the room. The meal is very crowded. The food is good and acceptable. Happy looks like he has atkins on the plate - all meat. Bashful finds what else, chicken nuggets, he says they are not in dinosaur shapes like the rainforest, oh well. We decided to do 2 slow, quiet rides, no TOT or RNR after that meal. We walk onto the great movie ride. DSS like the cowboy and fire more than the old gangster. Do sounds dangerous. Then go to Fantasmic. You show them your blue card given to you by your server. You can enter anytime between 7 - 8:30 p.m. It is a long walk for me. CM sees I am out of breath and dont do stairs well. We are there early enough to get any seat we want in the witch section. DSS go down more and CM lets me sit in handicapped section. DH and I listen to some conversations around us and look at each other. They would not want to hear our opinions. LOL. Fantasmic was great. I enjoyed the big snake. DSS said it was the best even though we have seen it before.

Will do more later, I am tired of typing now.

marypopmom

Original Poster
Well I am back so here is more. Also 2 things I left out from Monday:

The mean grandma at the Animal Kingdom
We were watching the acrobats and Happy who is 6 foot was in the back row of about 3. DH and I were sitting at a far back table. We are also tall and figured We could see enough. Well this mean grandma comes up to Happy and tapped him on the shoulder and talked to him. I saw Happy proceed to park his but t
on a table. Well then the grandma gets up again and this time she proceeds to stand directly in front of DH and I and obstructs our view. She weaves and bobs around to the left and right and then looks at the 2 grandpas she has left at the table. I guess she has finally figured she will never get a good view and they proceed to go. I feel if she wanted a good view then she should have gotten there early and stood in the front row. As our dss have no grandparents I felt bad as this was the image he was getting. Well all I can say is good bye granny and glad we never saw her again.

Next the drunk couple
We must have gotten back from Disney Quest around midnight and this couple off the bus was walking in front of us to their longhouse. They were so DRUNK that they were crashing into bushes and almost crashed into the dss. So they said oh we are just being bad, I said no they are drunk. I can't believe disney would have kept on serving these people, Enough is enough and they couldnt even walk straight.

Now back to Wed 8-13 Typhoon Lagoon

As soon as we got there they had this pre recorded announcement of a surfer dude type guy, (anybody know who he really is) that blared at least every 30 minutes about sharing chairs. It got really annoying after a while. Dss and Dh did the shark, slides and wave pool. I stayed in the tube creek. Happy was in charge of our room keys and like 6 bucks in cash. We had it in a ziploc baggie and he zipped it into his swim trunks. We all decide to eat lunch and ask happy to pull out a card, thats when DISASTER strikes and happy informs us he has no cards. They are probably lost in the wave pool. We are starving and high tail it out of there back to the Poly thinking someone might be having a nice little shopping trip with our cards. We speak to nice Cm Jonathon at front desk and tell him of disaster. He gives us all new cards. The boys do the arcade challenge and are happy with all those free video games at Moana Mickeys. We have a PS at the Whispering Canyon Cafe so we monorail to MK and take the boat to Wilderness Lodge. DH declares this a too woodsy place. Our server is Chris I think. He is definetely not into the action or the jokes. It seems only the female servers are. This is getting the DSS very upset. They do the stick pony races. Bashful gets to bring a bottle of ketchup to someone. We all do the hokey pokey. Happy gets to hand out paper awards to other stick pony participants. Server brings me a huge straw. I make a comment hoping to elicit some kind of joke, response etc. None is given. Happy has some wing appetizer and does not like it. DH, Doc and I get the skillet. The ribs were too tough. The chicken and pulled pork were very good. Bashful gets 3 cookies and cream shakes (free refills) He is happy. We decided not to go here again. DSS have begged me, no way again mom. They go into arcade. DH and I enjoy the lobby. I go to speak to DH and he is asleep in the rocking chair. Gee. I liked the little bridge and the water stream in the lobby. DH and I go watch the fireworks and the light paegent from the Poly Beach. DSS go to MK. They tell us they go on Buzz once and Space Moutain 3 times in a row and got the last car of the night on space. This was during spectro so that is why they probably accomplished that.

Thursday 8-14 Magic Kingdom
Its early entry. We arrive closer to 9 thanks to doc. It is uncrowded to say the least . Where are all the people? We finally get a wheelchair. I do not sit in it. I just push it. Helps me walk around alot faster. Even DH comments how much we get done. We walk on to Peter Pan, then Small World, (posted wait was 1 min), then carousel, and Pooh, Snow White, DH favorite dwarf is grumpy and guess what? We got the grumpy car!DSS are screaming with delight. Stop and get autographs for bashful of all the characters, Alice, Queen, Mad hatter, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee and Dum, Gepetto and this was before 11:30. Go to tommorrowland and do TTA and Carousel. Yes there is a great big beautiful tomm. See family with matching tye dyed shirts. The teen boys are definetly not liking their get ups. Must be a well intentioned mom. Also see a family with all yellow hats. It is raining alot now. We buy ponchos. Go to Pirates as did everyone else. Get FP for Splash but ds gives that to a family because he forgot our ps time for lunch so he gets big thunder fp. We go to PS at Crystal Palace lunch. Greeter announces again. Sorry no walk ups accepted today for lunch or dinner. We are all sold out. I am feeling so happy about our PS. So many people are soaked. They tell us they turned down the ac in the place. He tells one persistent lady there is nothing he can do and she could call the dining number. The lunch is good, Our server was sondra. The little parade was cute and bashful got his autographs. Well happy decided he wanted to go get a FP for Splash. We said ok and meet us at the tiki birds. Then DISASTER happened again. We get the bill and go to pay and Dh realizes we have given happy all our charge cards. We send bashful to find happy. No luck. Server is nice . I only explain we are having a slight problem and need to find a ds. DH tells me to stall and order coffee. I said I hate coffe. He begs me to eat more food. I say I am stuffed. Also I went to bathroom. It smelled so bad I almost lost the whole lunch. Disney please invest in some air freshener. DH goes out and finds happy. Success. We give her a big tip becaue we know we have held up her next customer and tip etc. Boys go to contemporary to the arcade. This is a family tradition. They each get a roll of quarters. They also did BTM and HM and we did Tiki. Saw the lines for the character country hoedown. It was HUGE. Beware. Get there early!!! (we did not go in)

Friday August 15 Epcot and Mission Space

Well happy and bashful arrived earlier then us and did standby for Mission Space and got FPs for DH and Doc. (I skipped this). They all go on test track. I people watched on a bench. Comments on Mission Space
DH (warning he consults with NASA and phd types) he said it was o.k but he was expecting more. Happy - almost vomited and felt the skin peel tight on his face. Doc - cool can I do it again and Bashful - It made my legs not be able to pick up and move and my skin on my face tight. Dh also said he felt a wave of nausea but it passed. Saw lady throw up and hold her head etc. CM was telling her to keep walking and she would feel better DH said ? Went into innoventions and Happy and Bashful played some kind of computer participation game. We see the Norwegian Folk Singers. It is raining again. DH and I have a PS for Norway at 12:30. DSS beg to go to disney quest. OK. THey go out gateway and hop a bus from Yacht and Beach. Comments on the new setup of Akershus. It is very nice. But I think they used to have a few more things on the cold buffet and soup too. We have been to norway and talk to server. On the cold buffet they do not have deviled eggs,the meats like the ham and cheeses and I think the shrimp salad (cold). But all they have is very good. They have hot choices such as Trout, Salmon (DH had), I had Lamb and Cabbage and the other choices were a fettucini dish and something with ground beef, pork and gerkin pickles. They call these side dishes but that is meatballs, mashed rutabages, sauteed vegetables and potatoes. For dessert we ordered the berry cobbler and the chocolate mouse viking ship. Both were yummy. We go to see American Vybe and the American Adventure. At night DH and I see Spectro and fireworks at MK. Very good but by 8 p.m. there were no front row seats left. We found a nice bench on main street. This was also right next to the roped off place where the preferred fireworks viewing was, or I should say the entrance to it. You had to show the CM a card/paper. How do you get this again? Also the line at the pin place at Epcot was huge. Some guy went flying off our monorail and high tailed it over there. Now I know why. The limited edition pin, sorry we are not into pins.

marypopmom

Original Poster
Here is the final installment
Saturday August 16 MGM

We arrive by 10;30 and catch the first indiana jones show. It is hot, so very hot. We go to the studio catering co. for lunch. Good food and air conditioned. Fp for RNR and wait on line for Mermaid. We miss the cutoff for the posted show wait time. Right at the gate. Happy is really mad and speaks to a CM. They say they must let all FP back in. They are giving too many FP for this time slot. Little kid behind us shouts oh come on. So cute and every one laughed. We get in with a few more. Bad seats on end but who cares. Its air conditioned. DH is having a heat meltdown and taking it out on all of us. I tell him to chill out. He says we are over
heated and should leave. I say no, you go if you want. He is making life miserable for everyone. We agree to leave. It rains again. Bashful has gotten 4 more autographs at MGM so he is happy. DH picks up our FTP framed art at the Poly. Asks about Swan luggage transfer. I pack for our transfer tomm. Boys go to the Pool and captain cooks. DH and I decide to go to Trails End at FW. The food is good but our server is so slow. All the other servers have like 6 drinks on their trays she has 2. Was nice but a little slow and in attentive in the drink refills. Saw her talking to another table while I sat with any empty glass and then she was talking to the bus boy etc. DH had buffalo ribs. Said they were a little tough and stringy. Wanted prime rib, but the chef was making pizza and he couldnt find him. The ribs and chicken were good. You could hear some background HDD stuff. I had some good blueberry bread pudding. On the way in we got a wiff of the horse barn and almost lost our appetite. On the way out we saw the big line up for the 9:30 HDD. The boat ride over from the MK was nice. Back in the room DSS tells us about their new friend from the Isle of Guerensy. He is there for 3 weeks. Bashful says I think he is staying with the millionaires, I said do you mean conceirge, he says YES, LOL. DH replys, well go tell him you have a nice 7 day FTP and we are leaving tomm. I might also add we tipped every other day and never once did we get a towel animal.

Sun .Aug 17 Goodbye Poly Hello Swan

I awake early to do laundry. We have to cancel Ohana Breakfast. The Poly does not officially switch luggage to the Swan but will (for a nice big tip). After waiting for our luggage last year for over 7 hours from the Poly to the Yacht Club we decide that DH and Happy will take a cab with the luggage and Doc, Bashful and I will get bus from MK. Guess what by the time we get there DH is in the lobby waiting for me and happy and the luggage are up in the room already. We are in room 1003. Its 3 rooms away from the elevator 10th floor and right by the ice machine. Its our last day so we decide to go back to MGM. Our room is in the west wing and its very close out the back door to the launch. 1 boat goes to epcot, the other to mgm. The lobby is beautiful with swan fountains and there are some in the courtyard too. The walkway is mostly covered too. We got our rollaway in like 10 minutes. DH wanted to make sure I liked the room. There is also an extra faucet outside the bathroom and the coffeemaker etc. Didnt use it though. At MGM we see Beauty and the Beast, wait for DSS to do TOT FP and we see the stars and cars parade. We leave and DS see Millionaire and muppets and star tours. DH and Happy go to see Illuminations alone. Rest just want to watch tv and have snacks.

Monday August 18th
Our original plan was for sea world but dss want to do parasailing. So there goes the seaworld budget. We go to contemporary. Happy does a solo and Doc and Bashful get the tandem . DH and I ride in the boat. Its bumpy. The jet ski is following us all the time for safety. The rides were quick. Doc and Bashful did not enjoy their rides. They said the straps were not right and it was very uncomfortable. DSS want to go to contemporary arcade again. Doc finds some kids room card and the dad gives doc some quarters so he is happy. DH and I have a smoothie and sit in the lobby. DH again falls asleep in the chair. They are too uncomfortable for me. I people watch. I see some guy at the check in there for over 45 mins. saying in broken english, why are you charging me for this etc. He wasnt taking no for an answer. Before the parasail we go to captain cooks at poly for lunch. Later we decide to go to Y and B. The scaffolding is not too nice to look at. We get in right before the huge storm hit.DH and I decide to walk up to Cape May. She says not until 8:30 but check in at 5:45. We sent DSS to Beaches and Cream. We get into Cape May at 6:30. I try to use a bathroom. Again, I almost didnt want to eat. Where is the air freshener in these places? I walked out and said forget this. There is a huge crowd of walk ups and stranded people etc. in the lobby. (Later I read of the tornado warning). No one ever mentions it at the Y and B. The food was good but they have definetely cut back. They now have prime rib. It was good though. The desserts are less and I sure miss that lemon tart with the mickey sprinkles that I asked every one about last summer. I ask where another bathroom is. Right around the corner. Hooray. I go in. Please this was worse than the other one. I go anyway. We see DSS , they need more money for their bill. Gee a 45 min. wait and a $45 bill for the 3 of them at Beaches!! We finally get back to the swan but decide not to go to the boardwalk.

Tues. August 19 Swan and the German Idol Finalists!!

We decide to spend the day at the hotel and skip universal since they are predicting storms and rain again. We are in the pool by 11 but the skys are so cloudy. It rains drizzle and stops. The beach volleyball area and children playground are nice and huge. Its a 15 min walk from our room to pool but I walk very slow. At the pool is a little place for drinks and ice cream bars. We bring gatorade. I didnt notice the sign, no food on the deck? The lounge chairs are much higher up than the poly and they are plentiful. No need to even look for one. Only bad thing was some guy by us smoking a cigar. Yuck. Dss do not like the slide, but love the water volley ball part. The waterfall area of the grotto pool is a little cooler and the depth is over 5 feet.Tall DH likes this. We see a film crew coming and the Dss go over to them. They are filming some young guys in the hot tub. Happy asks who they are and is told they are the finalists for the German version of American Idol. Film crew lady asks bashful to take her picture with her own camera, lol. Then the skys open again with a huge clap of thunder. We high tail it out of the pool and get into the Dolphin before the skys let loose. All I can say is all the restraunts are much more convenient in the dolphin for casual food. We saw tubbies bufferteria and the dolphin fountain, Looked cute. Saw the health club and kids check out the game room. We are soaked and want to get into our room to change. We trek back and wouldnt you know it, its 4 p.m. and the housekeeper is knocking on our door to clean the room. Gee. We are starving. So we go to the Splash grill and get lunch $75.00 . I had asked Dh to hold off and go to the seafood buffet they were having with character I think. But he was tired etc. That place was empty when we saw it. Its huge. We enjoy the heavenly beds and watch t.v. Have to do more packing. Dss asked what is in the soap, oatmeal we reply! They shouted the soap and shampoo are PINK. I guess the princess would like this more than my princes lol. We decide to get airline points instead of starwood points. We also could not see any firewords from our room, only slightly one night and it was through the dolphin windows. Our room had a view of the back of the giant seashell and it looked like the air conditioning unit. It was not the greatest but acceptable. I would like something better next time. I didnt want to ask for anything at first. You could look down and see some garden stuff I think. I wanted the DS away from the huge glass window though. You can put a sign on your door noting what time you want the room made up I think, Its cute in a clock shape with revolving time. They have a mini bar in the room and iron and ironing board, huge tv and internet access. The motion detector was visible. I did find the light from the smoke alarm, the clock radio and the internet connection desk to be annoying. I like it very dark. The only bad thing was you could not charge things in the park with your room key. It was a hassle to give the DS money all the time at MGM. The boardwalk was a walk away or boat ride if you preferred. I wish the weather would have cooperated more. They brought us up some non feathr pillows for Doc right away. Good service for food also. Very attentive. I did hear some very loud guest. I dont know if this was from the room next door but our ds were pretty loud too so I didnt complain but I dont know if others have experienced this. I dont know where you would get a refillable mug but it looks a little inconvenient to get it filled. Check it out first. This place is an excellent alternative for a family of 5 if you get a discount or good rate. I priced 2 rooms at the all stars and it was $218. We paid $195 (with rollaway). I prefer all in one room because then ds cant stay up late, watch t.v. and ruin my early morning schedule. We are all paying big time for our disney vacations and I for one don't want to miss any moment of it. You also get access to water boat rentals, swan boat rentals etc. So it was definetely a better deal and choice for us, although the food might be a little pricey. Oh I think they had like 3 hot tubs there. We didnt try any. DH says heah its hot enough here already, LOL. DS also liked the cool light switches that were on the side of the bed so you didnt even have move or get out of the bed to turn on the overhead lights.

Wed. Aug. 20th Good Bye Swan
Tiffany Towncar was right on time. On the way out who is outside but one of the Idol girls. She dances a little and Bashful takes her picture.

All in all we had a great and tiring time. Hot and lots of rain. Also an almost 6 foot 15 year old will fit into the day bed at Poly. If you go in the summer make sure you make PS or you could be dissappointed for the popular places. Gatorade really cuts down on the drink bill. Next year we will see if they have the captains plan for the boats because then Bashful can drive himself, hooray. Can you believe I didnt even get one souvenir for myself except the FTP picture. Happy got some Dragonball Z stuff in Japan and some sunglasses, Doc got a mission space badge and Bashful got an Animal Kingdom water bottle plus their stuffed animals. They really didnt ask for anything. I wish I had more time to shop. Oh well. I have my minnie t shirt from last year and my mickey pen still. Bashful picked out the pluto pen for his autograph book. Its cute. Any questions I'll be happy to answer.

nikechic

Originally posted by marypopmom

Onto our lunch PS at Rainforest Cafe. It was crowded. Bashful requested this. They were really trying to push buying that card. Happy had a nice talk with our server and found out they go to school just to learn how to sell these. Gee. Happy must also sell things at his job. They joke. We ordered a hot wing appetizer. DH had some expensive shrimp thing. Bashful wanted the souvenier slushee mug with plastic figure., like $6.00. He gets chimp and wants the frog. Server gets it. Magic. We get wraps, burgers etc. No dessert and the bill was like $100.00 Glad there is no Rainforest Cafe by us!

It is too bad I didn't know you were going to be at the AK, the same time my family was. I would have sent my sister to have lunch with you. She works for the Rainforest Cafe in Connecticut and she would have given you her 50% off discount. Sorry I couldn't help.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by marypopmom
Well I am back so here is more. Also 2 things I left out from Monday:

Now back to Wed 8-13 Typhoon Lagoon

As soon as we got there they had this pre recorded announcement of a surfer dude type guy, (anybody know who he really is) that blared at least every 30 minutes about sharing chairs. It got really annoying after a while.

I kept waiting for that anounchment when we were there on 8-20, but it never came. I guess it wasn't as busy that day.

Nice trip report, glad you had a good trip. Way to much rain for our taste. Isn't Poly a nice resort? I still can't belive they don't have a hot tub there!

The rain made it hard to get to the PS at night, we gave up and ended up eating lunch most of the time instead. We also got caught on 8-18 in the rain, but at OKW trying to get to GF for PS at 1900 Park Fare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom