Polynesian Luau...Yes or No?

WDW John

My wife and I are somewhat interested in going to the Poynesian Luau. It always looks so entertaining. However, my mom and her cousin went to it a few years ago and came back saying it wasn't really worth the money; the food was mediocre and the entertainment less than they expected.

That is the only feedback I've ever gotten on it so I'm curious as to everyone else's thoughts.

Also, what kind of food is served? I have a fairly limited list of what I'll eat. Picky, I know.

Thanks,

zoo19

Check out http://wdwig.com/

It has a lot of the menus and prices. It does list the luau cost and the food served. We are stay at the Poly in August and we will be trying the luau ourselves. Let me know what you think of it.

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

we've been to the Luau maybe 3 or 4x spread out over the years... and we always enjoyed it. The only time I can honestly say that I was disappointed was the time it was held inside, instead of in the outdoor pavillion. Last summer we tried the Luau at Sea World for the first time, and enjoyed that! Although that one was held inside... but the show was very good!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom