Polynesian lagoon view or Concierge?

vanryan

Hi! We are traveling to Disney the End of April for 10 days. We have reservations for a Lagoon View room at the Polynesian. We orginially had garden view, but decided to upgrade to the Lagoon view because of comments we read in Deb Wills' site and here about being able to watch the fireworks from the room. (we will be traveling with three small children) The schedule for the fireworks says therewill be fireworks the 22nd (our first night) and the 29th. Does it seem worth it to spend the $$ for the more expensive view for only 2 nights of fireworks? We would probably go to the beach one night and go to the MK the other, so what are the other advantages to the lagoon view? Should we try and do the concierge garden view room? What are the advantages for the concierge level reservation? I would like to get PS for Cinderella's table and I guess the concierge level reservation can help me with PS, but it seems crazy to spend that kind of money to get a priority seating. Help! My husband and I spend huge amounts of time pondering if we are making the right decision. Sometimes I think we should just go back to the garden view room and save the $$. What does everyone else think?

Luau Cove

I stayed on the Polynesian last August for the 3 time, and I think it was the first time that I got Lake View. I was really great, specially because the marina at the Polynesian is so quiet and splendid that gives you a wonderful sensation. You can also get to see the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks from your room which is a spectacular commodity.
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

gepetto

The concierge service at Polynesian is great. You get free bottled water, coffee, soda, juice boxes etc.... also a fridge in the room and free continental breakfast in the AM. They have food out almost all the time. The concierge lounge is an awesome place to watch the fireworks....with your free cordials and desserts. I don't know if they would be able to get you a PS at the castle, though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom