Polynesian Final Decision

christopher

Okay, I have narrowed my room request to two different garden view longhouses at the Polynesian. Both third floor.

The first is Figi, the marina side, on the end closer to the lagoon.

The second is Tokelau, looking towards the Grand Floridian, also on the end closer to the lagoon.

Does anyone know which of these has a better view of the lagoon and possibly the castle? I need your help!!! Which do you think that I should ask for? :veryconfu

TIKIMAN, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!! :lookaroun

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Just in case you don´t remember his website and don´t find him before you leave, here is the address:

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/index.html

I wasn´t sure if you had it, and I had saved it before! Hope it has the info you are looking for! :animwink:

Thanks maria,

His site is awesome, and gives good overviews of the longhouses, but it doesnt specify how much of the lagoon that you could see. So now I cant make up my mind! My girlfriend isnt much help either. She just says that anywhere is fine. But I want the best view that I can get without paying for a lagoon view room. :)

Upvote 0

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by TravisM
Hey Christopher, I just wanted to tell you how awesome your site looks, very talented!!!:)

Thanks alot travis. Once I get back from my trip I am going to add a section for all the pics that I take while I am there. I will probably add some more designs that I have been working on as well. I'll be sure to post a message when those pics go up. :D

Upvote 0

BALAMAV

I just read on a differant board the Figi is going to be closed for refurbishment but I am not sure of the date. I can find out if you want

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Just got back today from Poly. The whole Figi building was closed for renovation, don't know how long. We stayed at Tokelau but didn't have much of a view. Did like the building's proximity to the TTC and Ceremonial House. We stepped out our door and practically fell in the pool (quiet pool, not the one with the volcano). Warning, early morning and late evening ducks swim in this pool.

Upvote 0

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by BALAMAV
I just read on a differant board the Figi is going to be closed for refurbishment but I am not sure of the date. I can find out if you want

That would really help if you could find that out for me.

Upvote 0

BALAMAV

The board I read said AUG for sure but the thread after mine on this board said they just got back and it had already closed. We are going in Sept and those are the 2 houses I thought would be good. Let us know if you get the one you want and if you like it. Thanks B

Upvote 0

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by BALAMAV
The board I read said AUG for sure but the thread after mine on this board said they just got back and it had already closed. We are going in Sept and those are the 2 houses I thought would be good. Let us know if you get the one you want and if you like it. Thanks B

Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know what happens when I get back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom