Polynesian Building Suggestions

RichW

Original Poster
I've looked for threads on this and couldn't find anything about this. My family and I are staying in the poly July 8-19 in a standard room. I recognize that there is construction going on but I am looking for advice as to what building to stay in. We don't mind the construction, but I do not want a room that is facing the construction.

Can someone recommend a building that isn't caught up in all of the mess? I haven't stayed at the poly before so I'm flying blind here.

Thanks!

Polydweller

I would pick Fiji and Aotearoa. Tuvalu is now the best lagoon and Themepark view but I would have to say Tuvalu's standard view rooms are some of the least desirable. They look right at the stairway at the end of the Fiji longhouse.
Good pickup on the standard room. Missed that in the OPs post. Definitely Tuvalu for LV and TPV but the others for standard.

DisneyJunkie

Our favorite is Aotearoa, specifically room 3226. That one is considered 'garden view', yet if you're up on the third floor and step out on the balcony, you can see Cinderella Castle directly ahead of you. It's also close enough to the GCH and to the boat dock.

MickeyRN

Can you see the castle from 1st floor rooms? I requested TPV but have a toddler an am a little leery of rooms with balconies.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Can you see the castle from 1st floor rooms? I requested TPV but have a toddler an am a little leery of rooms with balconies.
You should request the 2nd floor. Tuvalu and Aotearoa (the only buildings besides club level with TPV) have no balconies on the second floor, so very safe for toddlers and small children :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom