Poly quiet pool?

stratman50th

We had some great updates and pictures on the quiet pool refurb at the Polynesian. When I saw that the Poly feature pool was going to be closed for a couple of days for refurb, it made me think. Does anyone know if the quiet pool was just cleaned up and given a face lift, or did they fill in the deep end? The deep end question was the one thing that I don't recall ever getting answered. There are some pretty good pictures posted, but the angle was such that I couldn't tell depth at the far end.

tikiman

We had some great updates and pictures on the quiet pool refurb at the Polynesian. When I saw that the Poly feature pool was going to be closed for a couple of days for refurb, it made me think. Does anyone know if the quiet pool was just cleaned up and given a face lift, or did they fill in the deep end? The deep end question was the one thing that I don't recall ever getting answered. There are some pretty good pictures posted, but the angle was such that I couldn't tell depth at the far end.

The East Pool (aka quiet pool) had the bottom resurfaced, some plumbing and electrical work done and the deep end was filled in to make the whole pool about the same depth. They added new tile along the edge but other than that it is the same.

Upvote 0

stratman50th

Original Poster
The East Pool (aka quiet pool) had the bottom resurfaced, some plumbing and electrical work done and the deep end was filled in to make the whole pool about the same depth. They added new tile along the edge but other than that it is the same.
Thanks for the info! I'm bumming, having a deep end was unique in this day and age and even at my age I had fun pulling stuff off the bottom.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom