Poly Pool ?

RJlvsTigger

Hi All!

I'm sorry if this question has been asked but does anyone know if toddlers are allowed in the pool with a swim diaper. It's something I never even thought about until a friend of mine returned from a recent cruise (not Disney) and told me that they would not allow her daughter into the pools with a swim diaper. They required children to wear a regular bathing suit. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this at Disney as we are staying at the Poly 9/27 - 10/4 and are planning on going to the pool every day.

DisneyPhD

Yes all WDW pools allow children with swim dipars, (not normal ones.) if you don't have them most places sell them for a buck or so.

I have heard many cruises don't allow swim dipars, I think even Wonder and Magic.

Polys pool is very good for young children (along with GF zero entry and I have heard but not try AKL.) SAB at Y&B pool is the best for wee ones.

Poly also has a water play area near the main pool.

Have a great time.

Upvote 0

shari71

We stayed at Port Orleans twice with our daughter. The first year we just put her in her swim diaper. Last year we put the swim diaper on under her suit. Neither time did anyone tell us we could not do this.

I was planning on doing this again this year with our 7 month old although she will also have a swim suit and a swim diaper on.

Good question and I hope it gets more answers since I am now wondering about it myself.

Upvote 0

BitO'PixieDust

We just got back from the Polynesian last week. Our 23 month old granddaughter was with us and wore swim diapers in the pool without any problem.

She even got to go on the water sprites with her dad as long as she wore a swim vest. Little ones can do a lot now at the resorts.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Maybe this is a dumb question, but why wouldn't they want kids to wear swim diapers? It seems to make sense to me? But then again I don't have kids. I was just wondering.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom