Poll: When are you going in 2007?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just curious as to when everyone is planning on going next year? You can pick multiple answers if you're lucky enough to go more than 1x a year! I'll (hopefully) be there 9/24-10/6

Scooter

I voted for May because that's when we HOPE to go to WDW.
My wifes got a new job and can't put in for her vacation until November.
She doesn't have much senority but we're keeping our fingers crossed for a green light on a May vacation.
We LOVE the Flower and Garden Show at EPCOT and try to go every year.

Upvote 0

browniebee

January 3-9 at Saratoga Springs because my sister is running the half marathon and i'm off from school

March 4-9 or 10th the first couple of days at Vero Beach and then at the Boardwalk since it's spring break.

July ? - ? --Wilderness Lodge Villas? we haven't planned it out yet but we always go in july and that's where we want to stay.

Upvote 0

mac41099

We usually go in the slowest of slow season in September, but next year we want to see Christmas decorations, so we are thinking the 1st or 2nd week in December and looking to exchange our timeshare for either Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club.

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

I am going with my husband, three kids, my parents, my sister, her husband, and their two kids, my mother in law and my niece--we are going october 30th through November 9th.. Can't wait to do MMNSHP!!!!

Upvote 0

luna99

I'm hoping sometime in April or May.

we haven't made reservations yet.. but I'm slowly chipping away at my b/f and I've already started a disney fund (in an envelope I keep in a drawer!) that has 25 dollars in it to start! $$$$$ :p

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Trying to maximize our first APs, so DS11 and I are going:

10-18 Feb
24-29 Jun
27-31 Aug
as well as 3-10 Feb '08

Then we'll take a year to recover and try the same again '09/'10 :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

I'll do my yearly Black Friday trip for 10 days. Plus I'm lucky enough that somewhere during the year I'll sneak another trip in somewhere. I can't decide when to do the 2nd trip. Late Spring again ? or late Sept. early Oct for my birthday and MNSSHP again ? Maybe I'll just say the heck with it and go 3 times.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom