Poll: What's top priority to you?

What is top priority for working on at Epcot to you?

• WOL

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • UOE

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • JII

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Innoventions

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Odyssey

• Mexico

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • M:S

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • TT

• TLS

• Land

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Club Cool

• SSE

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Canada

• Norway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millenium Village

• China

• America

• The Fountains

• Other: List through replies

• All

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
WOL and SEE is a tie for me.

Tear down WOL and put something usefull there.

SEE is in dire need of updating and a new ride system (not to mention a sponsor and a post show).

General Grizz

I will have a brain crash just thinking about picking just one to fix.

UoE - needs updating and refurbishment at the least
WoL - needs an overhaul with a spirited, family-friendly atmosphere
SSE - needs new SFX, ending, AAs, refurbishment, etc. etc.
Imagination - needs everything
Land - show quality, please

goofyfan13

I have to pick WOL and Odyssey, WOL is horribly out of date and is in dire need of a refurb/gutting and rebuilding. Odyssey only because it has been collecting dust far too long, bring it back or refurb it.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
General Grizz said:
WoL - needs an overhaul with a spirited, family-friendly atmosphere

Hmmm if by "overhaul with a spirited, family-friendly atmosphere"
you mean -- anything better than that rotting bore fest that is currently there... then yes. :lol: :p

TTATraveler

That is a very tough choice, but I ended up going with WoL, since it is sitting empty and has so much potential. In all actuality, SSE needs some TLC and ending updates, Imagination Pavillion could use some Imagination, Living Seas is finally getting what it deserves, Odysey needs to be utilized instead of sitting empty, World Showcase needs some more attractions (Germany, Italy, and Japan would be nice places to start), Canada needs a new film, UoE for the most part is ok as it is right now since Ellen is popular again.

Epcot82Guy

I had a tie between JII and SSE. While it is sad to have WoL closed, it is better IMHO than having the terrible shows that are JII and SSE that are opened. Renovate the SSE ridesystem and do something to the entirety of the IMAG pavilion.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Rough, anyways Odyssey will become a full fledged restaurant again after this years F&WF, it is scheduled to open in late 2006.

Magic Maker

I voted other:

It is all about the little things. Yesterday I say a really bad example of a CM at Epcot. They were other misinformed and not trained properly or they just didn't care. It was very hard to see, an image which is stuck in my head. I said something to him, I hope the lesson was learned.
Secondly the rectangular trees by Spaceship Earth were anything but rectangular, it was sad. I am not sure how far Epcot's budget has been thinned out, but we gotta get back to basics.

diddy_mouse

My first thought was WoL because it's a shame to see something with potential just sitting there. I also feel that SSE *needs* to find a sponsor, fix up the ride system, clean up the effects and AAs, and have something for a decent post-show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom