POLL - What would you like to have seen announced at D23 EXPO?

PhilharMagician

Wonders of Life. Sitting nearly vacant in a somewhat stagnant Epcot. I would also like to see something done with Imagination, but at least for now it is an operation pavilion to help spread out guests and there is no guarantee that Dreamfinder would return if it was refurbed.

Carsland make no sense to me right now since they just announce 2 new lands with multiple additions being added to DHS already. If they were going to add another land then just shut down the whole park and reopen when you get your shat together.

bethymouse

Wow, so many people voting for Cars Land. Yeah, it's a wonderful experience, but is a plane ticket to Anaheim so expensive that you'd rather have a second Cars Land in the states rather than something new?
Yes. A plane ticket is VERY expensive! That's the one thing that keeps us from going to California! The actual stay and DL tickets aren't bad at all. The plane tickets add about $1,000 or more for a family of 4 ( yes- I have looked around for cheap flights).:(

bethymouse

Wonders of Life. Sitting nearly vacant in a somewhat stagnant Epcot. I would also like to see something done with Imagination, but at least for now it is an operation pavilion to help spread out guests and there is no guarantee that Dreamfinder would return if it was refurbed.

Carsland make no sense to me right now since they just announce 2 new lands with multiple additions being added to DHS already. If they were going to add another land then just shut down the whole park and reopen when you get your shat together.
I had thought about "shutting down the whole park".:( It would make sense if there was to be that much construction! But, Downtown Disney is a construction zone too, and people still come ( I guess that's different though, people gotta eat and SHOP).;)

FQL

It would be nice it Disney would announce an EPCOT overhaul. Futureworld is in such bad shape. They could build out new experiences in WOL and Imagination simultaneously and once those are complete overhauls of Energy and Seas could begin. Something like that wouldn't have much affect on capacity. The silence on EPCOT is worrying since it means years more before anything new may even even start.

prfctlyximprct

Yes. A plane ticket is VERY expensive! That's the one thing that keeps us from going to California! The actual stay and DL tickets aren't bad at all. The plane tickets add about $1,000 or more for a family of 4 ( yes- I have looked around for cheap flights).:(

Nobody wants to go to the land when you have the world!!! I am in the opinion that Disney world should have everything and anything. Keep funneling everyone to Florida!!

Magenta Panther

I voted for Imagination, but what I'd really have liked is Avatar replaced by Pride Lands, a kickbutt Villains Dark ride in the Magic Kingdom (where the Enchanted Forest segues into the Haunted Forest), a Pirates-themed eatery that looks like the Black Pearl, a Frozen area with a full-sized Ice Palace where it snows every now and then, a Mary Poppins area called Cherry Tree Lane with a dark ride and Uncle Albert's Tea Room and Admiral Boom's restaurant, and a dark ride in DHS which highlights the greatest of the Disney films.

In other words, screw Cameron and Lucas etc., I want more Disney.

djlaosc

- Wonder of Life Replacement
- Imagination (Dreamfinder and Figment) update
- Monstropolis (Door Coaster/MILF) using Streets of America / Other DHS lands.
- Water Park Additions
- New Horizons/Carousel of Progress Pavilion
- That Frozen is not really going into Norway, and instead Maelstrom is getting upgraded as planned, which leads to...
- ...it's a small world to move to Epcot, leaving space for Frozen (someone had to say it ;) )

prberk

Umm... How about this one?
"Building is open to ticketholders before the main stage events start."
(Sorry, couldn't help myself. You probably saw my sunbaked rants while standing in Friday's three and one-half hour line to get inside the buildring on the 95+ degree day, with most of us getting in the building well after the big stage events had strarted.)
Rant aside, I do wish that they would do something wonderful (with no IP) to Future World at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom