Poll: O'Hana or The Wave

tem325

Original Poster
Looking for a 1-credit restaurant on the monorail so we can hop over from MK for dinner and then back for the later part of the evening.

Which would you dine at? I've seen some mixed reviews (mostly ones complaining about the changes at O'Hana, but others still love it and some stellar reviews for The Wave)

Thanks for your comments!!!! You guys have been so helpful in my dining inquiries!

allidog1

Ohana. I have eaten at both and Ohana is my favorite!! I think it depends more on what food you like/want. The food at both was great, but Ohana has always been the restaurant at Disney my family has to go to every trip.

mousefreak

I feel Ohana is better than The Wave. We did both last fall and the service and food quality was better at Ohana. Last year was our first visit The Wave. It wasn't bad, it just didn't impress us.

aw14

We just stayed at the contemporary and ate at 'Ohana. Great restaurant but it will be better when the construction is complete.

Beiste1

I would say 'Ohana, but you will need to make your reservations pretty early. It definitely is more entertaining, has a better view, and I have to say those appetizers they bring to the table are seriously yummy....not to mention that dessert!:inlove: It does book up pretty quickly, though. The Wave does have really good food, so it is a good 2nd choice and of course, is very convenient.

[COUNTDOWN=]2014/10/02 08:00 Port Orleans Riverside- 23rd Wedding Anniversary[/COUNTDOWN]

GeoDonJac34

I will also go with Ohana. I was not a fan of The Wave. It just wasn't my kind of food. Ohana is very good, it is not a must do every trip for us, but we definitely enjoyed it.

DizneyPryncess

'Ohana for me. There have been some mixed reviews lately, due to the menu changes. I haven't been there since shortly before those changes were made, but we've been there many times and always loved our food. Plus, the Poly is probably my favorite resort to walk around. Kona Cafe is also very good at the Poly.

HouCuseChickie

I'd go with 'Ohana. If you're still unsure...book 'Ohana at the 180 day mark (since it's clearly far more popular than The Wave)...and if you have a change of heart as you near your travel dates, you can cancel and book The Wave (which shouldn't be too hard to secure).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom