What do you think Beverly tastes like?

• Nectar of the Gods.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Toilet of the Gods.

Votes: 59 93.7%

• Total voters

BwanaBob

You know what the sad thing is?

People ACTUALLY like the stuff.... somewhere!

I find it hard to believe they just keep it around to see people's reactions at Epcot!:D

aim

:hurl: Although I do like to stand near the machines sometimes and promote it. By telling some one I'm with how awesome it is and they agree. hehehehe

BwanaBob

Originally posted by aim
:hurl: Although I do like to stand near the machines sometimes and promote it. By telling some one I'm with how awesome it is and they agree. hehehehe

You're sadistic! :goodnevil

*stands and watches with aim*

:D

MouseMadness

It is from Italy, and I believe the label describes it as an "apertife" (sp?). Does this mean a substance used to kill the appetite thereby keeping europeans thinner than Americans? :lookaroun Forget that silly, expensive stomach stapling!! We fat Americans should invest in some Beverly!

Disney2002

Advice on Drinking Beverly

If you want to even have half a chance of taking it, it must be the first soda you drink.

All of the other flavors have extremely high levels of sugar, which deaden you tastebuds to more subtle sweetness later.

It's like brushing your death and drinking OJ. Suddenly something wonderfully sweet taste like.... well, Beverly. Take my word on it.

NashvilleMouse

Don't knock it. I have been using it to clean the mildew in the shower for years. It is so strong, it is starting to eat through the tile. Just whatever you do, do NOT light a match around this stuff. Someone in Columbus, OH did that a few months ago and wiped out a whole city block.

Disney2002

Re: Advice on Drinking Beverly

Originally posted by Disney2002

It's like brushing your death and drinking OJ. Suddenly something wonderfully sweet taste like.... well, Beverly. Take my word on it.

Wow, you're right. I think I need to hit the psych couch for a bit.

BigNorm

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
I can take it in shots with a chaser. I drink worse than that at a bar and I'm paying 6 bucks for it! I wouldn't ever drink it out of my own personal like for it though.

What are you chasing it with? It's gotta be something really, really tasty.

I hear you about drinking worse in a bar, there's a club here in Lexington that serves a shot called "bong water."

barnum42

Original Poster
So, the general consensus so far is that it tastes like the extracted contents of a marathon runner’s socks. But it more than justifies its place by the enjoyment gained watching unsuspecting friends taking a slug. :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom