Poll: best queue?

Which ride at WDW do you feel has the best queue area?

• Total voters

LUVofDIS

I love the queue on EE, I still find things I didn't notice after riding 100+ times. It is amazing. TOT is a definite second followed by FOP. I do enjoy LM's queue also, but to me it is not as magical.

michmickey

I love the queue for Peter Pan, being able to walk through the Darling house is super cool and I love the interactive features. The shadow wall is insanely cool! However, Everest is a close second because I love being able to put together the stories and seeing all the gear.

RobWDW1971

If only the Little Mermaid ride were as good as its queue. I understand everything can't be a knock your socks off thrill ride, but surely they could've done a little more with that ride.

It's even worse in WDW as clearly the budget for the queue (for some unknown reason) was huge and makes the ride seem even more disappointing (like Kali's queue vs. actual ride). At least at DCA, the queue is almost non-existent so it aligns expectations.

JustAFan

Original Poster
Where are Tower, Star Tours, and Mermaid?
That is the max number of items you can have in a poll. When I get a chance, I'll do another version of this and split up the polls to be best queue for each park. As Mason said to Dixon, "Gotta draw the line somewhere."

Hcalvert

Of all the rides listed, I have only been in Haunted Mansion's queue for any duration of time, so I voted for that (and I never been on Smuggler's Run). The rest I either had FPs for or just got lucky with less than 20 minute wait times or ride during After Hours.

Joesixtoe

If only the Little Mermaid ride were as good as its queue. I understand everything can't be a knock your socks off thrill ride, but surely they could've done a little more with that ride.
I think it needs to be longer... I like the way it starts out, but then to be honest I'm not sure what it is, but it just fell flat..

BubbaisSleep

It's even worse in WDW as clearly the budget for the queue (for some unknown reason) was huge and makes the ride seem even more disappointing (like Kali's queue vs. actual ride). At least at DCA, the queue is almost non-existent so it aligns expectations.
I still would prefer having WDW's queue as would keep me visiting the attraction. It's a bummer that the ride isn't as amazing, but I completely skip it most days at DCA due to there being nothing to draw me in, unlike WDW's. DCA also lacks fantasy outside of Carsland so walking through the queue would feel like an escape.

Heppenheimer

This is only a comment on your avatar. My wife and I decorated our Christmas tree yesterday, and I pulled out a few old Disney ornaments my mom saved for me. The boxes featured that same early 1980s color scheme and design that Disney used on packaging. Amazing how something so seemingly inconsequential can bring back nostalgic memories.

Oh, and I agree with the comment about Little Mermaid at Disneyland. The queue looks like the entrance to a not particularly decorative opera house.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom