Poll: best queue in Epcot

Which of these attractions has the best queue in Epcot?

• Total voters

Tom Morrow

Honestly, none of these are good. They're either very basic, or are obviously retrofitted into space meant for something previous (Nemo, Frozen)

General Mayhem

Test Track would have been my vote pre-refurb. This is one of the only refurbs that Imagineering got wrong. The new TT is far too sterile and the previous TT had a lot more creativity to it IMO.
Ok, I'm sorry but it has to be said. Test Track 1.0 was one of the hands down ugliest things Imagineering has ever created outside of DCA 1.0. Yall need to take off your nostalgia glasses and realize this change was a vast improvement.

Before:
7084069951_985c70e5ce_b.jpg

After:
Test-Track_Full_17651.jpg

See? Huge improvement. No more clutter with horrid colors and noises. Just beautiful sleek designs which are much more in line with EPCOT's style.

General Mayhem

Anyways now that the wrist slapping is over with my vote will and will always go to the long defunct Kitchen Kabaret holding areas. In my opinion it's one of the only queue areas in Future World that actually had time and thought put into it.

I time stamped Martin's tribute video below so you can see what I'm talking about for yourself:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom