Poll: best queue in Animal Kingdom

Which of these attractions has the best queue in Animal Kingdom?

• Total voters

Kevin_W

What a lineup - 6th place here would beat anything at Epcot, IMO. Dinosaur is great with a replica Sue and many educational Dinosaur facts. Everest and Kali River both used to be the top 2 queues in WDW, but I think Flight of Passage passed them. (On a different day, I might still choose Everest, though!)

Tom Morrow

Avatar's queue is a journey, you feel like you're trekking further and deeper as you go along. It's three distinct sections also reinforce the themes of the ride. This video explains it well:

Second would be Everest, and how the line weaves through different structures in a Himalayan village which are all appropriately gritty, dirty, and realistic.

belledream

I'm going with Expedition Everest on this one, but... I've never been through Flight of Passage's queue in all it's glory (always FP or only once, early in the morning that we bypassed everything... boohoo?). I enjoy all the artifacts in Everest's queue, and the brief outdoor part is like an extension of the beautiful theme of Maharajah Jungle Trek!

TotallyBiased

Everest has been my easy #1 until FoP. That landscape is just beautiful, the caves are great and the lead up to the lab and the lab are pretty damned nice. The only part I don't like is the way-too-long pre-show. Everest is still a very close 2 followed by 'Bug. Always loved the work on the Tree of Life.

Parker in NYC

They say you never really get over your first love. For AK, that queue was and always will be Kali. No reason to stay once you've made it through. I have yet to do standby for FoP, so I'll be doing that next time.

However, if Phylicia Rashad did some kind of narration in the queue prior to the pre-show, Dinosaur would rocket to the top. No question. Those are my co-ordinates, folks.

JIMINYCR

Everest does it for me. Theres lots of interesting expedition material, Yeti shrines, Yeti sightings evidence and variety of information that makes you a Yeti believer. The FoP queue with the waterfalls, caves, laboratory, and other items are dramatic but just doesnt interest me as much. Maybe because I'm not a big Avatar fan.

correcaminos

Expedition Everest wins for me with Kali very close behind. Yes, FOP is cool, but it doesn't have the natural draw that the other two have.

No Name

Disneyland is not a museum, but the Expedition Everest queue certainly contains one, and it’s fantastic. The Yeti Museum sets up the ride‘s “antagonist” well and shines light on the great history of this mythical animal. Perhaps the queue does too little to set up the idea that the humans are the real antagonists by building a railroad through the Yeti’s home, the real theme of the ride.

Flight of Passage’s queue, on the other hand, is complete fiction but sets up the story and theme of the land quite well. The former mining company’s exploitation vs. the current tour company’s research and restoration efforts is portrayed excellently, and in the multiple hours you’re in line, I can’t imagine the message doesn’t set in. Plus the queue has restrooms now!

It’s a close one but I voted for Everest.

BubbaisSleep

FOP! Everest is great too but you're in an interesting building most of the queue. I love the natural environment FOP tries to recreate. It's really relaxing and beautiful, I really didn't notice time going by as I waited 2 hours apparently.

KikoKea

Can I vote 2 for #1? No? Ok, I'll pick FoP because I love how the queue is incorporated into the water feature, and how it appears you wind your way through the building and nature areas. But, EE is very cool, particularly in the 'documentation' of the Yeti.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom