POFQ refurbishments for some rooms starting soon:

G&CsMom

read today on another website that the pool closed again for refurbishment. guests can take a shuttle or walk to RS to use the pool over there.

It's not closed for refurbishment. The pool is closed because a water pipe burst. It will reopen once it has been repaired.

Raxel7851

Does anyone know with the recent rains if the boats to DS have started running again? I’m not sure if the heavy rains made it that far north.

JIMINYCR

Dont want to ruin anyones trip buuuuut I hope there are enough rainy days to keep those water ways filled enough to keep those boats operating.

JIMINYCR

Why do you say that? Meaning, they are probably going to stop running within the next few weeks?
Can you predict when rain is going to hit and how much will fall? Neither can I. Can you predict how fast the water that has arrived recently will dry up? Neither can I. The waterways have been low for quite some time now with boat service halted. I want enough rain to keep the boats running, but if it rains it will affect someone’s trip negatively.

Stiggie

Trying to get information also from anyone staying currently or upcoming what they see about refurbishments. Wondering if it’s rooms or just exterior work? Thank you most kindly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom